does she want my husband

Hi all

I am so pleased i found this site.

We have been married for nearly 18 years. We moved from the Uk to the States 2 1/2 years ago, i have been extremely happy, until now. My husband works with a woman and for a long time every conversation we had her name was brought up by him , it became a standing joke as i would always say " did ...... tell you this" ?. At a new years eve party at a friends house, i went outside for fresh air and seen my husband and this woman talking, when all of a sudden he bent down and kissed her ( i think on the cheek ) well i went balistic, i called him all the names under the sun and then stormed off and walked home, i was truly truly heartbroken. He knows the issues i have with this woman, i was devastated because 1. i donot think he had any right being out there on his own with her and 2. why did he take it on himself to gve her a peck when none else is around. After this i decided as the old saying goes , " keep your freinds close but yoyr enemies closer". I was having her and her husband and kids round for dinners and basically keeping her close so i could keep an eye on things, but i cant do it anymore, i am more and more convinced now that there is an attraction between the 2 of them and i seriously dont know how to deal with it. It is tearing me apart, and everytime i bring her up to my husband he thinks i have lost the plot, he seems to be oblivious to anything. He makes me think i am losing my mind. I would really appreciate some advice on how to deal with this.

elijahBailey

I don't have any advice to give other than tell you that you're not out of your mind. Things like this happens and your instinct is accurate. I think there's definitely an attraction between them two. You've got every right to go ballistic because what he did was wrong. I'll let the rest of the folks in this forum advise you on what to do cuz I really wouldn't know what to do in this situation.

A wonderful thing here in the states that we like to call Marriage Counseling. Do it. Because there's obviously a clash in opinions here and you both need to be able to express your opinions openly to each other and maybe even to a middle-man. That middle-man also subconsciously keeps you from arguing... sometimes. :)