Keeping past relationships in the PAST

x_Justine-x

Hello, I've been here for a while as a 'ghost', it's always good to get others opinions on hard relationship advice.

My problem is with my current bf, like most guys he keeps pics of his ex's. Which is fine, I keep pics of my ex bfs too.

The problem is that he seaches online (myspace, dating sites, etc) for RECENT pics of his ex's. He then saves them, prints them out and keeps them in a memory box.

I don't get why he does this, and it annoys me.

Is this normal? Does anybody else out there do this?

Is there something I'm missing? Because to me it's very werid. You're not with these people, you don't talk with these people, why get recent photos of these people.

I guess I could ask him, but I'd rather see if I'm the one with the problem first before I fire off at him.

No I do not think printing pictures and keeping files is "normal". I do not have much advice to offer on this, but I would ask him point blank why he does it.

I could guess to say he has an abnormal infatuation to do so. If he is no longer in contact with them, not friends even the behavior is odd IMHO.

Lol thats a bit creepy isn't it? All his exes or just certain ones or what? I think thats a very wierd. I woudln't go as much as saving them but printing them and storing them in a memory chest?? I think we need more input from what he says about it to interpert what his intentions are.

The problem is that he seaches online (myspace, dating sites, etc) for RECENT pics of his ex's. He then saves them, prints them out and keeps them in a memory box.

What's a memory book?

MD

whats wrong with me

I think its likre a scrap book.

After reading this thread again, I would suggest you move on. This dude is weird...psycho killer weird! Would you want him doing that with your pictures if you guys broke up?

personally, I'd talk to some of his exes...they might have a better idea. He sounds like a stalker (of sorts)