LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Does he has something to hide?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Old 13th December 2005, 1:45 PM   #1
Unconfirmed Account

Unhappy Does he has something to hide?

I have been with my boyfriend for a little over a year. I know all his email and passwords, and i've always kept tabs on him, just b/c i have some trust issues. but recently, i went to go check his messages in his myspace, and i found out that he changed the password. i feel like he has something to hide and he doesn't want me in his buisness anymore. Do you think he has something to hide?
JeT'Aime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2005, 1:52 PM   #2
Established Member

If you knew all my passwords I would change them too..

Would you be pissed off if he checked up on you ??
Art_Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2005, 2:00 PM   #3
Established Member

It could be he has something to hide. Or it could be he feels he has no privacy as an individual. Was your past trust issues with him? Or from a previous relationship?

Jade

~Dr. Suess~
JadeStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2005, 2:10 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art_Critic
If you knew all my passwords I would change them too..

Would you be pissed off if he checked up on you ??

Then he has something to hide if he don't want her to know them!! If he doesn't have nothing to hide then it shouldn't bother him!!She can find out the password easily you can get around a password trust me ive done it!!
lilmoma1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2005, 2:23 PM   #5
Established Member

They are not married and have only dated a year.. not enough time to let someone know all the passwords...

Since most people use the same passwords for their banking and that kind of crap then letting them know your passwords is opening yourself up for a lot o potential problems..

If you are married it is a different issue..

Dating = Seperate Lives

She doesn't trust him not for something he did but for her own issues.. Maybe he is looking for some privacy..and not trying to hide anything..

My space sends out email if you get a message since she has his email password she should know if he is getting mail on myspace..

He doesn't have anything to hide.. if he did he would change his email password also.

give the guy a break.. so you don't know his password to myspace.. you still can look at his friends and blog and pictures..
Art_Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2005, 3:18 PM   #6
Unconfirmed Account

well the only reason i think he's hiding something is that he never cared that i knew them before. and now he just changed them, making me think he has something to hide.
JeT'Aime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2005, 7:13 PM   #7
Established Member

Maybe it's your Christmas present.

I don't know why you don't trust him. You should be able to come out and ask him something and believe what he has to say. If not, I suspect there is something going on other than your lack of trust.

Why is it that everyone wants to play Nancy Drew and then get their knickers in a twist when they find something questionable?
Kitteney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2005, 7:23 PM   #8
Established Member

I'm with Art on this one. So what that you don't have his password? You could try asking him why he changed it.

It's silly that you've got his passwords unless he did something like cheat on you. I'm perplexed that women can get men to agree to things like this. I must really be doing something wrong...
Old 14th December 2005, 2:34 AM   #9

I've actually recently gone through the same situation except we shared an e-mail account for a game.In my case my bf's email account was hacked and he chose to change all of his passwords at the same time.

Though when I first tried to log in the password was changed and I did freak out a little,then I went ahead and asked him.
Maybe he needs more privacy,some guys just need one things to be completely thiers to make them happy.

goodluck
Wide_awake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2005, 5:00 AM   #10

As long as women remain intolerant of anything blokey or masculine, then ALL blokes have something to hide.

You want him to open up to you. Open your mind to him.
You may think it is open already but, as long as you trust the feelings of your girlfriends more than him then it's closed.
sparticuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th December 2005, 10:58 AM   #11

I've been dating my man for a little over a year and I know all his passwords too. I never went so far as to check up on his e-mail accounts though. He told me he changed a lot of his passwords recently though. It kinda bothered me and I wondered the same thing as you, but I didn't let it get to me too much. Then this morning when i needed to get on his computer he told me the new password and...I have nothing to worry about again.
yikes12345 is offline   Reply With Quote