Jealous Girlfriend

Hi everyone,

I'm in a succesful relationship if it wasn't for one thing. I'm 19 and my girlfriend, who i've been seeing for nearly 4 months now, is 16. Everything has been going well we are deeply in love and spend almost all our spare time together. However, there is one thing that still upsets us both, she is a really jealous person. When we go out she wont feel secure unless she is the best dressed around so that all my attention is on her. Or the other night she wouldn't watch the opening few scenes of the movie Harvard Man (dont know if anyone has seen it because i havent!) because it envolves a sex scene with Sarah Michelle Gellar who she considers to be more beautiful than herself. I'm not even allowed to watch Hollyoaks with her because she would get jealous of me seeing the pretty actresses in it! I love her dearly and am constantly reassuring her that she is the only one for me but she says she cant help it its just how she is. I dont think i can manage to avoid all these things and honestly dont think i should need to. I thought it would get better with time but it doesn't seem to be improving, despite the fact that she says she does trust me and beleives me when i say she is the only one. I'm stck in a rut and need help because i dont know what to do. Any ideas?

Thanks.