Slept with friends ex-wife/Caught/He's Mad

I have a problem that is driving me nuts and maybe some crude words from some people here might make me feel better. My closest friend in the new area I live in, invited me to bring my date to his house for some drinks and dinner. Eventually this all lead to my friend and his ex-wife asking if we would like to all have sex in front of each other, not so bluntly but just the same. After a few more drinks and the girls getting frisky on their own, I could'nt bare much more and had sex with my date yet never touched my friends ex-wife. (Yes, his ex but they still have sex occasionally, don't ask me) Anyway, a few weeks later, my friends ex calls and says she is moving to the Outer Banks of NC and I tell her I am sorry and that she will be missed by us all but I am also glad since I know she is sort of mistreated by friend, I felt sorry for her. At the same time, I when we had our night of sin (I felt terrible for days that I had given in to such actions being in the military and thing I have a strong will, HAHA) back on track here, while with my date, I could not take my eyes off my friends ex and thought of her for days and days on end. She asked if I would move with her and marry her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You heard it right. I told her she might need some counseling and maybe she was just hurt by the things he had told her, so, she came to my house to speak with me and immediately undressed as she closed the door behind her and I immediately grabbed her and took her to my bed. Now, the hard parts. She confessed her love to me and I to her and we finally came clean that we had watched other other having sex with someone else and had secretly wanted to do this and open up to our feeling for each other , and, we did. Now I really feel as though I love her but the bad news is when love hits, it's all I could see and took no precautions and of course was caught that very day by my friend. What do I do? Some may write he deserved it, but I am a 14 year military guy and thought I knew what friendship and honor meant I know I feel as low as whale-sh*t in the bottom of the ocean. Any help is appreciated.

RecordProducer

Well she is his ex and you guys love each other. Plus he treated her badly. The friendship is probably doomed, but at least you did it for love, not sex.

I broke up with my ex BF when I was 21, but kept seeing him about once a week until I hooked up with his friend. The ex-BF was very mad, although I had left him a year prior to that and he had a GF at the time when he found out about us (his friend told him personally).

Anyway, their friendship was over, but I married his friend and we have two children. We got divorced after 3 years, but their friendship was never resurrected. My ex-husband doesn't regret it and the ex-BF never called him, although I know he appreciated the friendship very much.

• Author

Thanks for your input. We have decided to move forward with our relationship and things look really good. Once again thank you.;)