im am jealous of my ex girlfriend and a guy she just met

i am very jealous right now i dont know what to do. me and my girlfriend well not girlfriend anymore, anyway we just broke up. she says she likes me right now and i believe her but there is this other guy that she likes and he likes her and im afraid there going to do something like hook up and she said she didnt want a boyfriend for the summer so now im thinking that everything she says is a lie i dont know what to do im like in love with her but it seems like she doesnt like me back as much as i like her i really need help right now and times running out and i dont have much options so i need help with how i get win her heart back i dont know how we ever broke up or why so plz can someone help me im begging you guys thanks :(

You need to get yourself together man! Just accept it, she has a right to do whatever she feels like. She choose not to be with you. Find someone who can appreciate you for who you are and be glad that if she can't, that she is gone. Let time take care of this. I'd say read a book, hit a dance club, rent a movie. Do whatever you need to do to let time pass, relax as much as you can and take care of this. Jealousy is just hurt and anger. It is not a good thing to have and will do nothing positive for you in your life. Jealousy and heart ache will not win her back. Just take care of yourself.....

she doesnt like me back as much as i like her

there is this other guy that she likes and he likes her

she has a right to do whatever she feels like. She choose not to be with you. Find someone who can appreciate you for who you are and be glad that if she can't, that she is gone.

i need help with how i get win her heart back?

You can't win back a heart that is doesn't want to be with you. Look at the above statements and the answer is there.