LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

she cheated first 2-3 months of our two years of relationship.

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Old 26th June 2005, 4:59 PM   #1

she cheated first 2-3 months of our two years of relationship.

I put very long description and now I relise that probably its too long for anyone to read, but still atleast two people gave me reply.(my love cheated/lied to me/her best friend was the thread)

Here is the situation in short,

she was my frist love and its been 2 years since we have been dating.recently I found out that she cheated on me during first 2-3 months of our relationship and I am totally shaken.If you have time you can read full description of my situation in prv thread I posted.

Now, I look at it form any angle I don't think I can trust her any more.It will always haunt me.She has given me no reson to complain for one and half year.

Any input/advice will be highly appreciated.I am bit better now as compared to last night and hope to get full control of myself before bringing this up with her.
really_shaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th June 2005, 5:54 PM   #2
Established Member

How did you find out? (I'd rather not read the full version.)
westernxer is offline   Reply With Quote