Community Forums

Reload this Page Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Feeling insecure and jealous again

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree8Likes
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd March 2018, 12:41 PM   #16
Established Member
I just found out she keeps a lot of pictures of her ex boyfriend from two, three and four years ago on her facebook. Seriously? I deleted all my ex pictures on social media! Why she keeps? She said she didn't know about or she forgot. I don't believe this...anyway to me this is a red flag! I'm done!
js_77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Feeling Insecure/Jealous lululucy Dating 6 19th December 2011 7:46 PM
Feeling insecure and jealous about my boyfriend's ex wife od3tt3 Dating 0 7th May 2010 12:40 PM
Insecure and feeling a little jealous. akina4777 General Relationship Discussion 10 11th September 2009 11:26 AM
feeling insecure/being crazy/reason for feeling anxious pandagirl Dating 7 12th July 2009 3:07 PM
Feeling a bit insecure/jealous celebray69 Long-Distance Relationships 2 7th October 2008 10:18 AM