I cheated and I feel strange.

I’ve been in a relationship for over two months. We have been arguing a lot. The main reasons are:

- She is always terrified of arguing because she thinks couples should forget heir issues. I believe one should air what is causing a problem in a respectful manner.

- I am a people person and I love talking. She’s very quiet with me and she often says I talk too much but when she is with her friends she is very talkative.

- I told her I feel jealous of her male best friend because he always wants to hang out with her. When they are together their body proximity is way too close. They look like they are a couple. I told her that I was not comfortable and her answer to this was that she believe I think she is an easy woman. I told her I just feel jealous but what is upsetting me is that’s she won’t even listen to what I have to say. My friends observed their interactions in a gathering we had and they agreed with me. They say they are standing way too close to each other.

When I told her this she said that my friends and I are wrong.

- I confronted her friend and told her what I felt and he said he would see her when I’m not around.

- I felt lonely, misunderstood and in pain. She won’t listen to me even though I’ve done my best to control my feelings but I was at a low point. She won’t talk to me and she just says I’m too jealous and that I want to control her. She says I’m not the man I was.

- I tried to explain that I just didn’t feel comfortable that they were so closed to each other but she just keeps saying that I’m insulting her for saying that.

I felt pretty bad and I ended up having oral sex with another woman.

This is what happened. I still love her but I think she won’t ever listen to me or care about my feelings. I have truly done my best to make her happy.

I’ve been in a relationship for over two months. We have been arguing a lot. The main reasons are:

- She is always terrified of arguing because she thinks couples should forget heir issues. I believe one should air what is causing a problem in a respectful manner.

- I am a people person and I love talking. She’s very quiet with me and she often says I talk too much but when she is with her friends she is very talkative.

- I told her I feel jealous of her male best friend because he always wants to hang out with her. When they are together their body proximity is way too close. They look like they are a couple. I told her that I was not comfortable and her answer to this was that she believe I think she is an easy woman. I told her I just feel jealous but what is upsetting me is that’s she won’t even listen to what I have to say. My friends observed their interactions in a gathering we had and they agreed with me. They say they are standing way too close to each other.

When I told her this she said that my friends and I are wrong.

- I confronted her friend and told her what I felt and he said he would see her when I’m not around.

- I felt lonely, misunderstood and in pain. She won’t listen to me even though I’ve done my best to control my feelings but I was at a low point. She won’t talk to me and she just says I’m too jealous and that I want to control her. She says I’m not the man I was.

- I tried to explain that I just didn’t feel comfortable that they were so closed to each other but she just keeps saying that I’m insulting her for saying that.

I felt pretty bad and I ended up having oral sex with another woman.

This is what happened. I still love her but I think she won’t ever listen to me or care about my feelings. I have truly done my best to make her happy.

So her quietness and her refusal to accede to all your demands DROVE you to get a BJ from somebody else.

I'm not saying she has some no culpability issues in how you may feel, but placing all the blame squarely on her shoulders for why you whipped your Penis out for some other girl to taste is a bit far fetched, kid.

You did your best...not to make her happy but to take advantage of a situation because you can't break up with the someone who isn't meeting your needs.

Aw poor baby...

Dude did your parents raise you like this? Grow up, do the right thing and tell her what you did.

It is one thing to act with resolve when you are not having your needs met in a 2 month relationship...it is quite another to act in a cheating fashion in 2 months.

This all says little about how she really is and more about what kind of child you are...and you ARE acting like a child.

Grow up, leave the poor girl alone and go get some life experience how to treat people you say you love, so the next person you date doesn't pay you back in your own coin by blowing one of your friends when her needs aren't being met after 2 months.

I've had Hemorrhoids that lasted longer than you were able to be faithful, which is why I am the Resident Loveshack Pain In The Ass. If you think my delivery was a bit caustic, go live a little life....you'll

see it was tame by what Life has to offer you.

Good Luck

• Like 6
  • Author
So her quietness and her refusal to accede to all your demands DROVE you to get a BJ from somebody else.

I'm not saying she has some no culpability issues in how you may feel, but placing all the blame squarely on her shoulders for why you whipped your Penis out for some other girl to taste is a bit far fetched, kid.

You did your best...not to make her happy but to take advantage of a situation because you can't break up with the someone who isn't meeting your needs.

Aw poor baby...

Dude did your parents raise you like this? Grow up, do the right thing and tell her what you did.

It is one thing to act with resolve when you are not having your needs met in a 2 month relationship...it is quite another to act in a cheating fashion in 2 months.

This all says little about how she really is and more about what kind of child you are...and you ARE acting like a child.

Grow up, leave the poor girl alone and go get some life experience how to treat people you say you love, so the next person you date doesn't pay you back in your own coin by blowing one of your friends when her needs aren't being met after 2 months.

I've had Hemorrhoids that lasted longer than you were able to be faithful, which is why I am the Resident Loveshack Pain In The Ass. If you think my delivery was a bit caustic, go live a little life....you'll

see it was tame by what Life has to offer you.

Good Luck

I get the message. And I am not looking to justify myself. I am venting and feeling guilty. You are right and I appreciate your words. I failed her and myself.

And you aren’t a pain in the ass. Thank you.

Do you even realize how out of balance you are? You don't want to let her have a male friend - why? So she might give him a BJ when you are at work? Seriously? At this point, you should be on you knees grateful that she has a male friend she isn't having sex with. But, I think that might change when she eventually finds out where you have been putting little memo15 for safekeeping - and she will find out. At this point your little secret is known by you, the OW and whoever she decides to tell. That's the trouble with the game you are playing. The rules keep changing and the number of players eventually gets larger... but the only advice I can offer to you is be a man of integrity. You know what you have to do, and yes, it is going to hurt both of you a lot...

I get the message. And I am not looking to justify myself. I am venting and feeling guilty. You are right and I appreciate your words. I failed her and myself.

And you aren’t a pain in the ass. Thank you.

What you did was completely wrong.

On the other hand this girl is not a good match for you. A lot of time these friendships cross the line.

Ask her one question if the two of you see each other again. See if her and her best friend have ever slept together.

Anyway I think this relationship is dead.

• Like 2
  • Author

On the other hand this girl is not a good match for you. A lot of time these friendships cross the line.

Ask her one question if the two of you see each other again. See if her and her best friend have ever slept together.

I asked but she just gets angry and avoids the question.

I wouldn't listen to you or care about your feelings either, you had oral sex with another woman. I would dump you faster than you know.

Seriously, my friend. Two months. And you had sex with another woman.

Two months and you've had some major disagreements. Not normal in a new relationship. You are not compatable.

You have a lot to learn about relationships and how to treat a woman with respect.

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 1

I mean, it seems pretty ironic that you are jealous and upset about her friendship with another man when you were the person who cheated. Is it not?

• Like 2

Sometimes two people are just not compatible.

She's got a male pal she's close to and you're not comfortable with it. Some people are and some arent. Thing is you made your point she made a counterpoint and this relationship will continue. As a man at that point if you feel that strongly about it you end things and go your way. You've taken the niceguy route and used your gf's resolve not to choose you over her friend as a justification to get your own back by cheating.

Now you're here. A cheat while you're still in the same position with her. Logically how does this end? Is there a future for you two if there's lying, infedility on your part?

• Like 1
I wouldn't listen to you or care about your feelings either, you had oral sex with another woman. I would dump you faster than you know.

Seriously, my friend. Two months. And you had sex with another woman.

Two months and you've had some major disagreements. Not normal in a new relationship. You are not compatable.

You have a lot to learn about relationships and how to treat a woman with respect.

I don’t think she knows about the oral sex.

This is the oddest post. It is like relationship stuff, relationship stuff, relationship stuff, hey I banged a flight attendant and I feel kind of bad about it.

The end of the story has really nothing to do with the start in terms of rightness or wrongness. You cheated after being together for 60 days. The end. Pretty sure you should just move on and work on yourself and your fidelity.

You're both immature, OP.

It's time to end this. You are seriously incompatible if you're fighting at just 2 months in, and you are not ready for commitment if your response is to cheat.

• Like 1

It's pretty obvious you two are not compatibly....so stop trying to swim against the current and let go.

Next time when you feel helpless in a relationship....breakup.

I asked but she just gets angry and avoids the question.

You were wrong to cheat.

BUT:

Her refusal to answer the question is her avoiding telling

you the lie that she did not sleep with him.

From her actions she is in an EA with this OM at the minimum.

Dump her.