LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Cheating ex girlfriend wants to know if I'm dating?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd December 2017, 4:43 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeylo View Post
Tell her that yes, you are dating and in love with the new woman and she should stop contacting you.

Its that simple BUT only if you want to make it simple.

She CHEATED on you. Move on.
Well I told her I didn't want to answer it she was very kind at first but her birthday was the 21st she hasn't text me since the 20th or 19th all she did was read it kinda rude but I guess this was all mind games again
Jamesosolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2017, 6:19 AM   #32
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesosolo View Post
Well she always says we are never getting back together or she feels we are better not together or its something holding her back so I'm guessing it's a ego thing it sucks cause how nice she is I thought u genuinely cared this time
Why are you still talking to her?
Darren Steez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2017, 6:20 AM   #33
Established Member

Hadn't read the rest of the thread.

Please disregard my question. Clearly OP is on another level entirely.

Get help sir.
usa1ah likes this.
Darren Steez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2017, 11:31 AM   #34
Established Member

Quote:
Well I told her I didn't want to answer it she was very kind at first but her birthday was the 21st she hasn't text me since the 20th or 19th all she did was read it kinda rude but I guess this was all mind games again
Yep it was. Now she has a big smile on her face knowing she has you hook, line and sinker.

Go out with friends and have fun. Find someone new and start living again.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2017, 12:28 PM   #35
Established Member

Quote:
Well would have been anniversary I mean she's not evil as she used to be she is really nice to me she used to use and abuse me but idk it might be different I cut her off before so I did show I care about myself maybe she values me more
Nah, you went back to being in contact with her, you come across as a needy sap who is there at her beck and call willing to settle for scraps of her attention.

She doesn't respect you because you don't do anything to earn her respect.
browzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2017, 12:33 PM   #36
Established Member

Quote:
You should have told her that you have a gf.

Go NC. You yourself are to blame of what’s she is throwing your way now.
usa1ah likes this.
mikeylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2017, 4:52 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeylo View Post
You should have told her that you have a gf.

Go NC. You yourself are to blame of what’s she is throwing your way now.
I'm going no contact and trust me I blame no one but myself for giving her attention again
Old 23rd December 2017, 4:54 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by browzer View Post
Nah, you went back to being in contact with her, you come across as a needy sap who is there at her beck and call willing to settle for scraps of her attention.

She doesn't respect you because you don't do anything to earn her respect.
She texted me asking about my life and dating status I didn't tell my problems or asked about hers all I said was happy bday saying thank u back doesn't hurt she just left me on read
Old 25th December 2017, 12:01 PM   #39
Established Member

Are you for real? It doesn't matter what you're feeling or not feeling. Stop talking to her.

Merry Christmas
JS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th December 2017, 8:11 PM   #40

Quote:
I'm sure she is not she is very beautiful and has a lot of options I'm sure she doesn't need me
Almost every woman has a lot of options because men are constantly hitting on them and giving them compliments but that's not the point...

I don't know how long you two have been broken up but to me it looks like it's still fresh. Especially if you just broke up because she cheated she will try to get your attention again. It doesn't matter if she can get other guys or not.
Kevinehv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2017, 3:45 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinehv View Post
Almost every woman has a lot of options because men are constantly hitting on them and giving them compliments but that's not the point...

I don't know how long you two have been broken up but to me it looks like it's still fresh. Especially if you just broke up because she cheated she will try to get your attention again. It doesn't matter if she can get other guys or not.
It's been since April of this year so not that long I guess but hell ever since I found out everything