... give me some

I know him in my workplace..because of the work, I always need to ask him questions...at the beginning, I feel he delayed his work to make me come to see him...and no matter what kind of question I asked him, he will try to give me an answer to help with my part of job...we began to be closed...sometimes when we talk, we looked into each others eyes for long time...I began to really look at his face...he is a good looking guy...I began to want to see him everyday....I think he want to have sex with me now...I refused few times...when he want to leave with me together...I refused...

And there is another lady in my department she is open to have sex with any man...her job is messy, so she sleep with each of our boss to keep herself popular at workplace and also her job and well paycheck...so she is having an affair with my boss....I had something with boss when I was a young girl...no sex...just chemistry...at that time he has family and another woman...so at the moment I know all of these, I decide to forget about him to move on...but right now he just want to have this affair and also me....I refused him with no doubt...he just keep trying and which make this lady supper jealousy...she is the type of woman that she want to win all of the men in the world...all of the men needs to surround her and wait for her sex...so she began to seduce the guy who I am involved with...she openly say "who want desert, let me know when we have lunch together and stare at him....

Sometimes he feel insecure if I talk or laugh with other man...but I guess mainly problem is we do not have sex ...there is no further steps for our relationship...he got angry this Friday. ..I am note sure if he got mad because I talk to another man or he will feel secure if we really have sex...or it is just an excuse that cool me down and he can have sex with that lady....

I am not sure what he really want...and we cannot talk about it....please give me some idea, what's really going on here...what does he want...

How I know if he really like me or just interest in my body...

I am really conservative, i never mess around with man.i hate man treat woman like his sex toy...before i have sex with a man i have to make sure he likes me, not my body...but I feel I like him right now....I do not want him have sex with her...I do think she interest in him...she just jealousy my boss have sex with her but he told her it is only sex and he still interest in me...she just want to win me...everyman who talk to me, she want them stop talking with me, ignore me but talk to her and think about having sex with her...

She is sick....but right now I just do not want him involve with her...but I do not want to use sex to keep him beside me....I wish he likes me in person...I guess I am crazy too....

Help me...give me some advice....I need some advice...help

A guy you know from work sort of flirts with you but has never taken you on a date. If he isn't willing to spend time with you & court you, he only wants sex from you & doesn't value you as a person or a colleague.

It's also a lousy idea to mix business & pleasure. Your company sounds like a sexual cesspool with the boss hitting on you & carrying on an open affair with the other woman who also sleeps with most of the men at work.

My best advice: get a new job.

• Author

I know.....since I came here...I already have the idea to leave...each of my boss sleep with the women in my department...the problem I have is ..no women refuse the sex request from my boss and no men refuse that open lady's sex request yet....they are like walking animals...only for sex...my prior boss is like this and he brought this open lady in...my current boss enjoy her very much...get jealousy when she seduce other man...but also try to drag me into this mess...

I am from another world...I began to feel maybe every company is like this....my next boss, next next next will be like this no matter where I work....I lost the hope to this world...every man cheat...ever women cheat....

We only can see trustworthy people in books ....

In today's sexual harassment work climate I would ask you to just cut it out. Men are being fired right and left because of sexual harassment and if what goes on in your office continues people will lose their jobs. If you want a boyfriend find one you don't work with. This is insane.

• Like 1