I’m not sure how I feel about this...

Haha ok sooo. I’ve been dating this guy for a year, and realized I’m not feeling fulfilled emotionally or physically. I’ve explained my needs but he hasn’t put in any effort. I’m not saying that merits what I’ve done but it has pushed me to this.

I joined a dating app and met up with this guy. I have never felt a stronger connection with someone in my life, and the guy was clear that he felt the same. We spent our time completely infatuated and passionate towards each other. Kissing and staring in each others eyes. Excited for the next time we see each other. We didn’t have sex, but we both really wanted to. In one evening one person made me feel more appreciated and loved than my own boyfriend.

I still live with my boyfriend but we’re definiteky distant. It’s not how it used to be. After some heavy digging around (I know, creepy) I think I found out that the guy I like has a girlfriend as well. She posts pictures of him, he posts nothing insinuating he’s in a relationship. Obviously keeps it very under wraps or itsvsome weird open relationship? Unsure. We have plans to see each other again this weekend.

It’s crazy but I’m actually angry that he has a girlfriend. But I’m doing the same thing as him haha. I’m very conflicted. At one point on our date he mentioned he’s never had a girlfriend before. They like each others pictures still. I met some of his friends while we were out. We were openly hooking up in public. We even went for a long walk in the park the next day. I can’t call him out because it’s obvious I was creeping, but this is someone I could see myself with. I’m not one to like someone this quickly but I feel like I’ve met someone really special...

First things first. Break up with your BF & move out. You are annoyed that some guy you just met has a GF. Imagine how hurt your BF is gonna feel when he finds out you cheated. Getting dumped is bad enough but at least your betrayal should give him the impetus to get mad rather than sad.

Once you are free from your own entanglements, then you can ask internet guy what his real deal is. If you find out you are helping him cheat on his GF you can make up your own mind about what you want to do next. It's not like either of you has a shot at the moral high ground. Perhaps you are made for one another. I suppose stranger things have happened.

• Like 3

So what now?

You break up with your bf for this guy and become a full time OW?

And do you really want a relationship with a guy that cheats on his GF/W? There's merit in the phrase, if they'll cheat with you, they'll cheat on you. And in this case, it applies to both of you.

This won't end well.

You LIVE with your boyfriend? And you are on a dating app and going on dates?

You need to move out, like yesterday.

As for this new interest.... You are both cheaters. Don't be surprised if you get bored of him and cheat in him, or if he cheats on you if you two decide to give it a go.

But move out first. Being on dating apps while living with your BF is low life stuff.... So is making out in public while out have a live in BF at home.

• Like 2
I’m not saying that merits what I’ve done but it has pushed me to this.

No

You weren't pushed into anything. that's a load of Bollocks.You did this all on your own. You made a unilateral decision to engage in nefarious behavior while living with your boyfriend. So this is all on you and pretty much negates everything else in your story.

Just be honest with your boyfriend and allow him to be able to determine direction of his own life with someone who won't cheat on him while living with him. and that person I'm afraid is not you.

You simply do not have the maturity to be in a relationship. Grow Up.

• Like 1

It’s crazy but I’m actually angry that he has a girlfriend. But I’m doing the same thing as him haha. I’m very conflicted

No conflicted feelings are necessary. You are both cheaters.You'll thrive together until you cheat on each other ...then you can move on to torment some other poor schmuck.

Seriously...grow up.

• Like 1