LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

I am not sure how to handle this

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree115Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th December 2017, 12:42 PM   #31
Established Member

I have never heard a story like that one. Surprisingly, the drinking and having sex with someone from her past is the "logical" part of the story, because it can easily be explained.

Let me get it sraight - A woman that have never met you, came especially to your hotel to tell you the truth about your date, someone she had known for quit a while??!!! Your date is probably talented with collecting people who hate her so much.

The other bizar thing is her ignoring you there BEFORE she started drinking. You bring your new bf to a wedding with lots of people who know you. You dragged him to this event... Don't you want to brag everyone about him? Don't you want to present him to basically everyone you know? Because if you don't (and she didn't) - You are such a POS disgusting monster fu**ing B****.

Of course this "sex rule" was invented by her for some other reasons, surely not the reasons the have told you. She is a primium high rank cheater and a liar. All what you had with her before the wedding was one bib lie. Why do i tell you that?

Because this is something you better be aware of - You are probably a really good naive guy, who can be tricked and manipulated easily. So you should be more careful when girls tells you "stories". You should be more careful about who you date with, improve your defence, and to make a major checking how this kind of a monster of her level got inside under your radars.
lolablue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 1:16 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolablue17 View Post
I have never heard a story like that one. Surprisingly, the drinking and having sex with someone from her past is the "logical" part of the story, because it can easily be explained.

Let me get it sraight - A woman that have never met you, came especially to your hotel to tell you the truth about your date, someone she had known for quit a while??!!! Your date is probably talented with collecting people who hate her so much.

The other bizar thing is her ignoring you there BEFORE she started drinking. You bring your new bf to a wedding with lots of people who know you. You dragged him to this event... Don't you want to brag everyone about him? Don't you want to present him to basically everyone you know? Because if you don't (and she didn't) - You are such a POS disgusting monster fu**ing B****.

Of course this "sex rule" was invented by her for some other reasons, surely not the reasons the have told you. She is a primium high rank cheater and a liar. All what you had with her before the wedding was one bib lie. Why do i tell you that?

Because this is something you better be aware of - You are probably a really good naive guy, who can be tricked and manipulated easily. So you should be more careful when girls tells you "stories". You should be more careful about who you date with, improve your defence, and to make a major checking how this kind of a monster of her level got inside under your radars.
If I was naive, I would of stayed at the hotel until the morning where I would inevitably had to see her. I am not naive in the least bit.

I do see myself as a good guy. I couldn't see this coming a mile away I was blindsided by it.
Negan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 1:17 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgitties View Post
Dumb move. What was the point of making her upset. Nothing has changed for either you or her. She just used you to get her old BF back.
The point was making me feel better, telling her how I felt. How she reacted meant zero to me. This stopped being about her the minute I found out what was going on.
Old 11th December 2017, 1:21 PM   #34
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negan View Post
If I was naive, I would of stayed at the hotel until the morning where I would inevitably had to see her. I am not naive in the least bit.

I do see myself as a good guy. I couldn't see this coming a mile away I was blindsided by it.
I didn't mean "naive" in the negative way :-). Since it came to your knowledge, you treated this great. But ask your self - Why didn't you see it coming? Is it only because she is extremely schizophrenic and no one could see it coming? Or maybe there were signs that you ignored. I of course has no clue about it. Only you can dig and track it.

Last edited by lolablue17; 11th December 2017 at 1:23 PM..
lolablue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 1:24 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolablue17 View Post
I didn't mean "naive" in the negative way :-). Since it came to your knowledge, you treated this great. But ask your self - Why didn't you see it coming? Is it only because she is extremely schizophrenic and no one could see it coming? Or maybe there were signs for this that you ignored. I of course has no clue about it. Only you can dig and track it.
At this point, I wouldn't waste the brain cells thinking about the what if's and this and that. She simply isn't worth it.
Old 11th December 2017, 11:01 PM   #36
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgitties View Post
Dumb move. What was the point of making her upset. Nothing has changed for either you or her. She just used you to get her old BF back.
Hopefully it stops the thing from continually blowing up his phone.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2017, 11:04 PM   #37

Quote:
The point was making me feel better, telling her how I felt. How she reacted meant zero to me. This stopped being about her the minute I found out what was going on.
Well, good for you. Hope you feel better now.
jjgitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2017, 10:11 AM   #38
Established Member

Quote:

I think you would of eventually left the bar and would go
back to your room if you did not run into that other brides
maid.
road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2017, 3:10 PM   #39
Established Member

Quote:
At this point, I wouldn't waste the brain cells thinking about the what if's and this and that. She simply isn't worth it.
Exactly. Thankfully it only took a wedding and a few drinks to show you who she was.
Old 18th December 2017, 12:45 PM   #40

Is this wrong?

So the bridesmaid who originally tipped me off about what was going on has contacted me on Facebook. We have been talking, texting, and even been out a few times. Should I feel guilty?
jay1983 likes this.
Old 18th December 2017, 1:18 PM   #41
Established Member

Quote:
So the bridesmaid who originally tipped me off about what was going on has contacted me on Facebook. We have been talking, texting, and even been out a few times. Should I feel guilty?
Hell no.

The girl who was the original subject of this thread threw away any dibs she had to you when she stood you up to go screw that other dude. If anything this sounds like another good strike by the Karma bus. If a woman does you dirty like that, it serves her right if you get with someone else, even better if that someone else is in her social circle.

Have fun w the bridesmaid!
Old 18th December 2017, 2:04 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imajerk17 View Post
Hell no.

The girl who was the original subject of this thread threw away any dibs she had to you when she stood you up to go screw that other dude. If anything this sounds like another good strike by the Karma bus. If a woman does you dirty like that, it serves her right if you get with someone else, even better if that someone else is in her social circle.

Have fun w the bridesmaid!
Thanks. I just know it's going to be a **** storm among her social group. But you are right, she has zero dibs on me.
Old 18th December 2017, 2:55 PM   #43
Established Member

Quote:
No, but you may have to question her part in all of this and her motive in tipping you of and effectively "betraying" her friend.

Do you have any actual proof of what your now "gf" told you about the original girl?
Vivir likes this.
elaine567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 3:32 PM   #44
Established Member

Quote:

Go after the bridesmaid !!
Purepony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2017, 3:37 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine567 View Post
No, but you may have to question her part in all of this and her motive in tipping you of and effectively "betraying" her friend.

Do you have any actual proof of what your now "gf" told you about the original girl?
Just out of curiosity, what do you think constitutes a girlfriend? I only hung out with her a couple of times.

Aside from her friend dropping a dime on her, she apologized immensely to the point I had to block her. Her apology is an admission of guilt. If she did nothing wrong, why apologize?
usa1ah likes this.