What does she mean

so broke up with my ex about 2 month ago , we have mutual friends so we exchange a few words once a week.

After out break up about a month later I told her I still have feelings for her and want her back and I'll wait for as long as she wants. she told me she doesn't want any relationship and is happy the way things are.

We broke up because she suddenly stopped giving me attention and started hanging out with guys whome she had never met once before and especially this one guy. I confronted her she denied and said she wants a break from me , I told " you know what I break up with you " she resisted a lot said it's just for sometime then she'll be back.

That hurt me a lot since I had been through this before Soo I plain left her.

Now 2 months fast forward I met this girl she lives around my area she likes me a lot as I can see, we hangout a lot she made me smoke for the first time , we went out a lot of times.

Today I taught her a bit of skateboard and posted a photo with her holding her hand, out of the blue my ex messages me " oh wow " , I am definitely not over her and she seems sad all the time but when I come close she just "mabye pretends to be happy with out guys".

Wtf is going on, she was really nice to me and things we amazing I had never had a connection with anyone like I had with her , and I am the first boy friend who went till 3rd base she is Really innocent but I don't know what to do.

Mabye I am just over thinking but here I am.

so broke up with my ex about 2 month ago , we have mutual friends so we exchange a few words once a week.

After out break up about a month later I told her I still have feelings for her and want her back and I'll wait for as long as she wants. she told me she doesn't want any relationship and is happy the way things are.

We broke up because she suddenly stopped giving me attention and started hanging out with guys whome she had never met once before and especially this one guy. I confronted her she denied and said she wants a break from me , I told " you know what I break up with you " she resisted a lot said it's just for sometime then she'll be back.

That hurt me a lot since I had been through this before Soo I plain left her.

Now 2 months fast forward I met this girl she lives around my area she likes me a lot as I can see, we hangout a lot she made me smoke for the first time , we went out a lot of times.

Today I taught her a bit of skateboard and posted a photo with her holding her hand, out of the blue my ex messages me " oh wow " , I am definitely not over her and she seems sad all the time but when I come close she just "mabye pretends to be happy with out guys".

Wtf is going on, she was really nice to me and things we amazing I had never had a connection with anyone like I had with her , and I am the first boy friend who went till 3rd base she is Really innocent but I don't know what to do.

Mabye I am just over thinking but here I am.

There is no such thing as Over Thinking. There is Thinking. and there is thinking in error.

That being said, why are you even in contact with someone you broke up with 2 months ago?

You are stunting exploring your relationship with this new girl by thinking about the old one.

Dude, she was all fine and good with doing her thing until she saw you in a pic with another girl.

That tells you all you need to know.

That was because she incorrectly thought that you could not exist without her. And now that you have started to move on, that does not fit the narrative that your ex was all that and a bag of chips.

The Chips were stale....and that is a hard pill to swallow when you discover your chips that you were passing out samples of went bad after being left out on the table in an open bag. .

You fired her form being your girlfriend for a reason. Leave this one in the past, block her and delete her from your life. She was the one that wanted the break, and you simply gave her what she wanted, except it didn't turn out like she thought.

Just ghost her and make her a distant memory.

• Like 1