I can't trust my boyfriend

I have been with my boyfriend for only 2 months but he has recently revealed to me that he has kissed and some sexual things with his cousin but has also had sex and participated in a threesome with her and another girl, apparently this happened about 6 months ago.

He asked me not to tell anyone or hate him but I feel myself worrying about this happening again, he has confessed to cheating on his last girlfriend which worries me.

His cousin is staying at his for the weekend and I feel very apprehensive about this due to what they have done together, I physically can't trust him I feel on edge when I see them together and she flirts with him a lot,

I just think it's wrong what they have done and I need advice on what to do as I'm a mess right now I can't sleep or eat.

I guess the answer hinges on whether or not you think you can learn to trust him. If you think theres no going back, then the only solution is to break up. It's only two months in, so you should still be at the stage of looking for red flags anyway.

• Like 2

I suspect he told you in hopes you will dump him, because he is such a coward or he's hoping you would be into it with them. Because him telling you this serves no other purpose IMO.

I get it, whatever floats one boat, and don't be one to judge BUT it doesn't mean you have to accept it.

I would punt him to the curb.

Edited by smackie9
  • Like 1
normal person
I have been with my boyfriend for only 2 months but he has recently revealed to me that he has kissed and some sexual things with his cousin

The guy has done sexual things with his cousin and the only thing you're concerned about is trust?

He told you that he did something that most people would find vile. Surprisingly, him admitting that sets a decent precedent for his trustworthiness, but don't you take any issue with the incest?

Your bf does not fundamentally believe in monogamy, so if you want a monogamous relationship with a man this is not the guy for you.

I would have to jettison this guy. You should not have to be subjected to a guy that likes to "Pump Kin" during the fall social season.

This is straight out of the West Virginia Tourism Brochure...

You barely know this guy. You already know 3 important things that you do not like: his adventurous sexual history; that he has cheated in the past & that you don't trust him.

There is no need to give him 2 more minutes, let alone 2 more months. Even if you grow to trust him the 1st 2 things will never change.

• Like 1