LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

She wants commitment but hides me from ex.

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th November 2017, 5:27 PM   #16
Established Member

Wait, what? 7 years???

I can't imagine any normal situation where a woman who has moved on would hide her new bf from her ex for that long. I think exes can remain friends to some degree, but not if they are at a point where they are having to keep a secret like that....

How about the rest of your lives together, do you know her family, her friends? How ingrained are you in her life at this point? Because just the fact that they are still friends, and he manages to not even know about you after 7 years baffles me. I mean you'd figure in a normal relationship some sort of grapevine would get back to him. A mutual friend, something???
GunslingerRoland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2017, 5:56 PM   #17
Established Member

Do you have problems with low self esteem, codependency?
Marc878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2017, 9:27 PM   #18
Established Member

cre8r,

I know you probably feel a bit taken aback by the veracity of our replies, but please understand most of us in one form or another have felt intense pain as the result of really bad relationships and infidelity.

What we want is for people like you to get out of pain as fast as possible. Non eof us like to see someone in pain.

But Seven years of such shenanigans suggests that you may be quite codependent on your GF. Please refuse to accept such behavior from those that purport to love you.

I was on another site reading about some poor guy who just found out his wife had been carrying on an affair for 15 years literally under his nose. Could you imagine that? That's more than twice the amount of time of your relationship. Just think about hat.

And while you are at it, please consider your own best interest by bailing on this GF if yours today.