LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Jealousy

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Old 25th October 2017, 3:31 PM   #1

Unhappy Jealousy

I am over the top jealous my boyfriend can't watch films adverts and I get paranoid about women all the Time if I think there more attractive then me I get upset and angry i especially if there's a nude women on films or they remove there bra or summit I think nearly all women are better then me and I also do not like myself at all why? I am a loving women I just have this bad problem it has lasted years Neep help its killing me and ruining my realationship

Last edited by Jade24; 25th October 2017 at 3:38 PM..
Jade24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2017, 3:38 PM   #2
Established Member

Usually jealousy comes from insecurity and lack of confidence. It would be best for you to seek a therapist to help you figure out why you have feelings of inadequacy. If you don't, this relationship or those to come will likely suffer.
Old 25th October 2017, 4:03 PM   #3
Established Member

What strategies have you tried when addressing this in the past? Have you seen a psychologist?
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2017, 4:08 PM   #4

Not yet I'm going councilling in a months time just scared as its giving me so many problems in life
Jade24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2017, 4:51 PM   #5

You have a big problem. Try to fix it, beforehead you destroy your relationship. No matter as you look always are people who are more pretty. But when we love somebody we don't look at another person like that.

Don't worry. If he love you, you are the most beautiful women for him.

iVisa is offline   Reply With Quote