LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Can someone tell me I'm doing something wrong

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree15Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th October 2017, 10:32 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ritual View Post
It's his coworker. Going no contact is about as likely As Foghat winning a Grammy.
omg that's too funny!

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
Old 27th October 2017, 1:25 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBob View Post
Slow Ride is a great song.
Foghat actually has a discography that is quite formidable. I consider the Foghat Live 1977 album as one of the 3 best live recordings ever captured.

The live version of Slow Ride on that album is about as Funky and Heavy as Foghat could get on stage.

The last time I saw them, Lonesome Dave was still alive and he comes out and says "Thank you Chicago!! We are happy just to be playing anywhere!" lol
KBob likes this.
Old 27th October 2017, 1:37 PM   #18
Established Member

Fog Hat?

What Fog Hat?

I don't need no stinkin' Fog Hat.

I never heard of Fog Hat. I only know about fog and fog horns.
Old 28th October 2017, 1:05 AM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ritual View Post
Ah the "mistake".

Mistakes are going to the store and getting 2 percent when you wanted skim milk....

A wrong lane change....

Forgetting you had to be at work an hour before you showed up.

Those are mistakes

What you describe was a conscious decision made on your part. In fact, reading between the lines of your post, it is abundantly clear that at the end of the day, you feel what you did was really not that bad. Sure, you destroyed lives, but hey, it was a MISTAKE! So please don't judge too harshly...

After all, you were protecting your partner's feelings by the happy accident that happened when you stuck your dick in somebody else.

I needed a good laugh today. And you fit the bill.

Thanks, Obama!

I was referring to the op situation. In the situation where nothing actually happened I don’t always advocate telling the other party. It has the potential to ruin the relationship. If the person has become aware of their behavior and corrected it then why tell the so? I am curious what good would come of it? Where do we draw the line?
T

My case wasn’t a mistake. It was much worse. I admit that freely and corrected it by ending the relationship. That is the kind of thing that happens if the op doesn’t get their act together.

I did like the obama part though. That made me chuckle.
Closed Thread