LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Hi guys

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Old 4th October 2017, 10:12 AM   #1

Hi guys

I'm ladysman217. I'm from west Africa. I'm 38 years old. Just want to say hi guys
Ladysman217 is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Caring, nice guys, when it suits...question for normal guys Spinderella Coping 22 2nd October 2007 8:57 AM
Movies with examples of nice guys/balanced guys/jerks john1776 Dating 24 1st July 2006 9:25 PM
Question for the GUYS! what do guys talk about to other guys when a gal is involved? MenRConfusing Friends and Lovers 3 28th June 2005 3:01 PM