LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Am I considered Okay for a woman to take home

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By CautiouslyOptimistic
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd October 2017, 8:48 PM   #1

Am I considered Okay for a woman to take home

I have had no luck finding a woman who is interested in taking me home and letting me show her my skills, I am as my name says 6.75 inches long and 5.75 in girth. My oral skills I think are very good and I really enjoy using them. I am an older gentleman and all of this internet communication is not the norm for me. Any suggestions.
Old 3rd October 2017, 9:04 PM   #2
Established Member

Stop leading with dick size for starters.
Closed Thread