LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Relationship

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By d0nnivain
  • 1 Post By stillafool

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd October 2017, 12:55 AM   #1

Relationship

I'm new at this so I have no clue how it works. I honestly have no ONE to talk too. Last June My bf who I have a 3 year old with. I wouldn't say he cheated on me given the chance he might of at the time. I found pictures he sent to his self from my sisters phone of my sister naked. She had left her phone in the bathroom, and now looking back he would always try to talk to her alone. I would wake up in the middle of the night and they'd be outside talking. He would always say it was about me and how much he loves me. He honestly doesn't realize how bad he hurt me. I mean she is really pretty the guys love her. It's just out of everyone he was supposed to be about me. Love me, care for me, but in the end I really did love him. So I took him back, but he doesn't know how to show me any love. Like it's the hardest thing to do, he says it's hard for him to show feelings, but he can show our son love which I am grateful for his a really good dad, it just sucks and the worst part is we are living with my sister this time. I can't just let it go. I know it's been a year, but i'm hurt. All I can think about is him not really loving me. I honestly have no one. I know in the end it's my fault for taking him back, but I love him, and he says he was in a dark place at the time. I always question if he loves me or not which upsets him, but if he isn't going to show me his "feelings" or at least that he loves me than why is he even with me. Is it because he is comfortable. He says if he didn't love me he wouldn't be with me or do anything for me but when he had the pics of my sister he was still with me doing the same things.
Starneskstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 7:45 AM   #2
Established Member

Blood is thicker then water. He's lying to you. He has or is trying to bang your sister. You need to find out WTF she's doing.

At the very least this living arrangement probably has to stop.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 8:12 AM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starneskstar View Post
I'm new at this so I have no clue how it works. I honestly have no ONE to talk too. Last June My bf who I have a 3 year old with. I wouldn't say he cheated on me given the chance he might of at the time. I found pictures he sent to his self from my sisters phone of my sister naked. She had left her phone in the bathroom, and now looking back he would always try to talk to her alone. I would wake up in the middle of the night and they'd be outside talking. He would always say it was about me and how much he loves me. He honestly doesn't realize how bad he hurt me. I mean she is really pretty the guys love her. It's just out of everyone he was supposed to be about me. Love me, care for me, but in the end I really did love him. So I took him back, but he doesn't know how to show me any love. Like it's the hardest thing to do, he says it's hard for him to show feelings, but he can show our son love which I am grateful for his a really good dad, it just sucks and the worst part is we are living with my sister this time. I can't just let it go. I know it's been a year, but i'm hurt. All I can think about is him not really loving me. I honestly have no one. I know in the end it's my fault for taking him back, but I love him, and he says he was in a dark place at the time. I always question if he loves me or not which upsets him, but if he isn't going to show me his "feelings" or at least that he loves me than why is he even with me. Is it because he is comfortable. He says if he didn't love me he wouldn't be with me or do anything for me but when he had the pics of my sister he was still with me doing the same things.
You need to ask yourself why are you with him when he doesn't show you love. He isn't forcing you to be with him. You have to take responsibility for your life and get what you deserve. Do you work? If so, start saving money to move out of your sister's place and get your own. Staying there knowing he is crushing on your sister is going to feed your insecurity. He definitely wants her.
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 1:45 PM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starneskstar View Post
I found pictures he sent to his self from my sisters phone of my sister naked. She had left her phone in the bathroom, and now looking back he would always try to talk to her alone.
He did a bit more than talk to her.

In your shoes I'd give the sister one chance to come clean before I deleted her from my life. And I'd delete her from my life regardless. Betrayals are bad enough, but being betrayed by a sibling pretty much would merit banishment at the minimum.