LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

What does a thigh touch mean?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GorillaTheater
  • 1 Post By smackie9

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th September 2017, 2:21 AM   #1

Question What does a thigh touch mean?

I was at the movies with this guy, not on a date though we have gone on a date before. It was a scary movie, and after a jump scare i pulled my legs up a bit. He lightly tapped my thigh a bit and asked if I was okay. Then a little later, he used his whole hand to pat my thigh a little longer than necessary. Then he put his hand on my thigh for a third time and he sort of lingered there a little longer than needed.
I've been talking to him for a month now. We've gone on one date and since he hasn't asked me out again, but we did study together and he seemed to be flirting with me. He looks at my face a lot and smiles a lot. I can't tell what he wants. I'm not sure if he's looking for a relationship or just sex
Mememe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2017, 9:15 AM   #2
Established Member

Oh ya he wants sex....a relationship? mmmmm not sure about that.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2017, 11:16 AM   #3
Established Member

Flirting maybe he touches a knee or better your elbow. A lingering thigh touch is just a few inches away from a crotch grab. He's definitely being forward.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2017, 11:27 AM   #4
Established Member

At this point, sex.
Old 28th September 2017, 12:54 PM   #5

Hmm makes sense. A little disappointing, though.
Old 28th September 2017, 1:15 PM   #6
Established Member

Let's not be too cynical. Sure, the dude wants sex, but it's not like wanting sex and wanting a relationship are mutually exclusive.

I wanted to jump my wife's bones from the moment, and I mean the very second, that I laid eyes on her.
GorillaTheater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2017, 1:24 PM   #7

So maybe things have just been to unclear between us and nothing is really happening, so he did that to show that he is really interested and wants something to happen?
Which could mean sex + relationship?
Old 28th September 2017, 2:05 PM   #8
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mememe3 View Post
So maybe things have just been to unclear between us and nothing is really happening, so he did that to show that he is really interested and wants something to happen?
Which could mean sex + relationship?
He is making his advances. Trust me on this...a guy hangs out with a girl or invests his time in her for a reason.
Woon likes this.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th September 2017, 2:54 PM   #9
Established Member

It seems he wants to date/relationship/sex. If you want any or all of these, I don't see why you don't?
caveman621 is offline   Reply With Quote