LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

My ex is mentally messing with me bad???

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By smackie9
  • 3 Post By Cookiesandough
  • 1 Post By Darren Steez
  • 2 Post By Space Ritual
  • 1 Post By usa1ah
  • 2 Post By Thatoneguy55

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd September 2017, 11:42 AM   #1

Unhappy My ex is mentally messing with me bad???

I do have a story or what happened with me and my cheating ex. I've been going through the motions back and forth with hating her missing her to begging god to make me forget her.
But yesterday me and her had a bad conversation when I said I was leaving because I didn't want to be dealt with on someone own terms
But after I told her I was leaving she started cursing me out and getting mad saying things like why would she fight for a relationship that's been over for Months or a problem that's been happened months. saying things like I'm not going to date u and kiss your ass and that im getting a friendship and relationship ****ed up according to her but then she tells me to leave she doesn't care about me leaving wish me the best it's so crazy because I don't even bring up our relationship or anything everytime I bring up why I leave she gets mad but this is the same girl who cheated twice got pregnant lead me on for months treated me so bad to the point where I take meds took me for granted for so long I desperately want to move on but everytime she gets mad and say those things I feel important wrong and I'll never find better idk why she asks if I'm dating if she doesn't want me she wants to cuddle on her time then say we'll never get back together I don't even bring up our relationship to her anymore I don't get it idk why she Is like this it's like everytime she feels I'm telling her to fight for me she says things that screams she doesn't care or she gets mad and tells me to go and live my life. I don't get why she is like this it kills me cause I know she'll never regret cheating or leaving me but she always mad everytime it comes to showing me she cares obviously fighting for someone love and to show u love them is kissing there ass I don't get it im so confused ������ this hurts like hell

Last edited by Confusedjames; 23rd September 2017 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: Misspelled words
Confusedjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2017, 4:56 PM   #2
Established Member

Some people are just cray cray. The important thing is you know she is bad for you, and you need to block/delete, and move on.

She says things to you knowing you are emotionally weak, to control you. She lies to manipulate you, make you feel guilt/hurt. She is a psychopath.
usa1ah and Highndry like this.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.

Last edited by smackie9; 23rd September 2017 at 5:00 PM..
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd September 2017, 5:05 PM   #3
Established Member

The only way for you to be happy is to get her out of your life for good. She is completely toxic for you. She has serious issues!!! You will not be happy with her
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2017, 3:12 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
Some people are just cray cray. The important thing is you know she is bad for you, and you need to block/delete, and move on.

She says things to you knowing you are emotionally weak, to control you. She lies to manipulate you, make you feel guilt/hurt. She is a psychopath.
I know she is toxic but being mentally screwed by her for so long I get so fonfused about if I'm right or not everyday I hurt anytime I want to leave or be treated better either she has to kiss my ass to love me or she uses my emotions of her not caring if I leave against
Old 24th September 2017, 3:16 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiesandough View Post
The only way for you to be happy is to get her out of your life for good. She is completely toxic for you. She has serious issues!!! You will not be happy with her
Your right she is toxic and I've dealt with all her issues everything I could I lost everything and was and still not her according to her checking on me every month is caring its like she gets mad when I don't she changed for the better one minute she says she understands and wishes me best in life the next second she gets irritated and says f me go live your idc I not kissing your ass find better I don't get it
Old 24th September 2017, 4:45 AM   #6
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusedjames View Post
I know she is toxic but being mentally screwed by her for so long I get so fonfused about if I'm right or not everyday I hurt anytime I want to leave or be treated better either she has to kiss my ass to love me or she uses my emotions of her not caring if I leave against
The best way not to be mentally screwed by someone is....

To stop communicating with them, that way they have no way to mentally screw you..just a suggestion, it might not work, much like not wanting to get sick from eating dirt you just don't eat the dirt..
smackie9 likes this.
Darren Steez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2017, 12:09 PM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
I do have a story or what happened with me and my cheating ex. I've been going through the motions back and forth with hating her missing her to begging god to make me forget her.
But yesterday me and her had a bad conversation when I said I was leaving because I didn't want to be dealt with on someone own terms
But after I told her I was leaving she started cursing me out and getting mad saying things like why would she fight for a relationship that's been over for Months or a problem that's been happened months. saying things like I'm not going to date u and kiss your ass and that im getting a friendship and relationship ****ed up according to her but then she tells me to leave she doesn't care about me leaving wish me the best it's so crazy because I don't even bring up our relationship or anything everytime I bring up why I leave she gets mad but this is the same girl who cheated twice got pregnant lead me on for months treated me so bad to the point where I take meds took me for granted for so long I desperately want to move on but everytime she gets mad and say those things I feel important wrong and I'll never find better idk why she asks if I'm dating if she doesn't want me she wants to cuddle on her time then say we'll never get back together I don't even bring up our relationship to her anymore I don't get it idk why she Is like this it's like everytime she feels I'm telling her to fight for me she says things that screams she doesn't care or she gets mad and tells me to go and live my life. I don't get why she is like this it kills me cause I know she'll never regret cheating or leaving me but she always mad everytime it comes to showing me she cares obviously fighting for someone love and to show u love them is kissing there ass I don't get it im so confused ������ this hurts like hell
Call er bluff and take her up on her offer to walk.

Dude, she is not only a cheater, but a manipulative little tart that is very good at emotional extortion.

Why keep loving someone who treats you like this? I know it's hard but believe her when she tells you all this stuff, call her bluff and act accordingly. She is just a poor match for a committed relationship.

Run away from her like you are running away from a bad fart in a Bus Station Bathroom.
Old 24th September 2017, 1:37 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Ritual View Post
Call er bluff and take her up on her offer to walk.

Dude, she is not only a cheater, but a manipulative little tart that is very good at emotional extortion.

Why keep loving someone who treats you like this? I know it's hard but believe her when she tells you all this stuff, call her bluff and act accordingly. She is just a poor match for a committed relationship.

Run away from her like you are running away from a bad fart in a Bus Station Bathroom.
That comment made me laugh I needed it to be honest. It hurt everyday I thought her getting cheated on by the guy she put through hell for me but I guess it didn't do anything but make her more evil I don't get why she thinks being with me or showing me she loves me is kiss my ass idk if that's true not I'm so lost
Old 24th September 2017, 2:10 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Steez View Post
The best way not to be mentally screwed by someone is....

To stop communicating with them, that way they have no way to mentally screw you..just a suggestion, it might not work, much like not wanting to get sick from eating dirt you just don't eat the dirt..
U are right it's just very hard to detach from abuse for So many years not having anyone to talk to about this I get urges to text back or call I don't know how to control it
Old 24th September 2017, 3:46 PM   #10
Established Member

Control it by finding someone else.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th September 2017, 6:00 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa1ah View Post
Control it by finding someone else.
Having an ex who is bi polar has adhd and so much emotional baggage it takes toll on your self esteem I know I deserve better but everytime I hear her voice in my head I start to feel she is all I can get
Old 24th September 2017, 9:03 PM   #12
Established Member

Quote:
Having an ex who is bi polar has adhd and so much emotional baggage it takes toll on your self esteem I know I deserve better but everytime I hear her voice in my head I start to feel she is all I can get
Stop talking with her. Go no contact for a month and see how you feel.

Did you date before her? If so date again.
smackie9 likes this.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2017, 3:48 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa1ah View Post
Stop talking with her. Go no contact for a month and see how you feel.

Did you date before her? If so date again.
Not much of dating before her and I am going no contact idk but I feel bad for leaving for sum reason
Old 3rd October 2017, 6:47 PM   #14

Quote:
Not much of dating before her and I am going no contact idk but I feel bad for leaving for sum reason
You don't "feel bad", that is something you are telling yourself to avoid the truth: Your confidence, as you displayed with the bolded, is completely shot. You are not sure that you will ever be able to find another women who is willing to let you touch her no-no-square, who will make those cute noises, get your inside jokes, etc.

Trust me, as soon as this is over and you find yourself again, or maybe for the first time, you will look back at this and wonder why you were so stupid.

Edit: To be clear, that isn't me on a high-horse. That is pure experience talking.

Last edited by Thatoneguy55; 3rd October 2017 at 7:01 PM..
Thatoneguy55 is offline   Reply With Quote