Friend with benefits is given mixed signals

My friend with benefits told me he had a chick that he deals with and see himself dealing with her for a while. I choose to pull away before I got attached to him, but he keep at me for months and finally I have him and started going out with I'm and we ended up having sex after a few dates. Now it's 4-5 month later and we've fell out a few times, over me getting mad at him for not keep his word. We would say we're done and then a week later be back cool, and we have been doing this for 2 months now. We'll this last time he deleted me off fb and told me he was done with me. We'll that weekend he seen me out and park right by me and started talking to me and sent his friend to talk to me, then he Called me all night until I went him and he knew no one was with me. He has done this a few time before , if he knows I'm out parting he will call me all night or ask to see me at the end of the night to make sure I'm not bring anyone home with me. He told me we can't be together but he acts this way, when he thinks I'm doing something with another man. I talked to him about see another guy and he wanted to know , where we went. And how long we have been talking . Like if we're just friend why does he care? If he know the other girl is for him why care about what I do? He doesn't call or text me all day long, but if I'm out he freaks out. I'm confused .

Edited by Shanta211

A FWB is a person whom all they have to do

is call another person on the phone and say:

Want to have sex? And the person called says

yes or no depending on whatever their plans

were.

You two do not have a FWB situation. He told

you that he has another women witch makes

you not his primary woman.

That makes him a cheater, thus you are cheating

with him.

Why give sex to a man that told you are # 2

in his life?

He shows signs of being mentally unstable. He

will not make you # 1. He will pull you back if

you show or he sees another man interested in

you. Then he will push you away. Though he will

call you for sex at the same time.

Dump him.

Then go and find a real man that will make you

his one and only.

• Like 1
  • Author
A FWB is a person whom all they have to do

is call another person on the phone and say:

Want to have sex? And the person called says

yes or no depending on whatever their plans

were.

You two do not have a FWB situation. He told

you that he has another women witch makes

you not his primary woman.

That makes him a cheater, thus you are cheating

with him.

Why give sex to a man that told you are # 2

in his life?

He shows signs of being mentally unstable. He

will not make you # 1. He will pull you back if

you show or he sees another man interested in

you. Then he will push you away. Though he will

call you for sex at the same time.

Dump him.

Then go and find a real man that will make you

his one and only.

That's what I'm saying, I want to leave him alone for good, but he make his presence known when I'm out. He doenst ask me for sex hardly ever. He always gets mad at me when I'm dealing with another guy. He even wanted me to have a child with him. I know I can't do this , and I need to let it go. I'm working on it , I am. He said he doesn't love her, but won't leave her. I'm like why the hell are yoy bothering me then?! Crazy ****

Edited by Shanta211

He just wants you to stay his woman he keeps on the side. Don't be flattered because he doesn't want you to have sex with other men. No man wants sloppy seconds plus he could get a disease from you and take it home to her. This guy is bad news and you should get a real boyfriend because this one belongs to someone else.

• Like 1
I want to leave him alone for good, but he make his presence known when I'm out.

This is easily achievable if you put effort into it. Even if only temporary effort you can have a permanent result.

Change your playpens and playmates for awhile, go dark on him and change up your routine.

And before you reply that you shouldn't have to do that, let me remind you that continuing the same thing you currently are and expecting a different outcome each and every time is a perfect definition of insanity.

In order to take the whole basket of eggs home with you, sometimes you have to accept a few of them may jostle, fall out and break on the way to the refrigerator.