LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Crush on married boss and think the feeling is mutual

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree139Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th September 2017, 9:38 AM   #106
Established Member

Your kids would be better off with two separated parents that are happy, than living in a environment where two parents, who despise each other, spend very little time interacting with each other or even being present. You are delusional thinking you are doing your kids a favor by "staying".

I have had the opportunity to talk to many adult kids that had parents that stayed for them. They hated it, and wished they did get divorced. They feel your misery. Like I said you kids aren't stupid, they know something is wrong. What kind of example are you teaching your children? That it's OK to stay in an unhappy marriage? That it's OK to be ignored by your partner? This will affect them when they are adults. It's called learned behavior.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2017, 3:23 PM   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
Your kids would be better off with two separated parents that are happy, than living in a environment where two parents, who despise each other, spend very little time interacting with each other or even being present. You are delusional thinking you are doing your kids a favor by "staying".

I have had the opportunity to talk to many adult kids that had parents that stayed for them. They hated it, and wished they did get divorced. They feel your misery. Like I said you kids aren't stupid, they know something is wrong. What kind of example are you teaching your children? That it's OK to stay in an unhappy marriage? That it's OK to be ignored by your partner? This will affect them when they are adults. It's called learned behavior.
I understand what you are saying but at least they would have their dad around. I know if I got divorced he wouldn't spend any time with them because he doesn't know how
mickeyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2017, 10:34 PM   #108
Established Member

Hi Mick, re your last post. Maybe your kids would be better off without having him in their lives on a day to day basis. If he considers them a burden and does'nt treat them well then it would be healthier for them to be away from him. What good does it do them to have a father who is neglectful and does not love them? He is being a very bad example as a father figure for them. Why are you so scared of divorcing him? Is he physically abusive and do you fear hr will go overboard if you have him served with divorce papers? Something does not seem to be right here. If you want really helpful advice you have to be upfront with what your fundamental problem is. Having an affair on a toxic husband is like setting alight the fuse on a time bomb. I would rather make tracks. Warm wishes.
Just a Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2017, 3:15 PM   #109
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyd View Post
I understand what you are saying but at least they would have their dad around. I know if I got divorced he wouldn't spend any time with them because he doesn't know how
Divorcing your POSH might give you a chance to bring a man into there life to show them what a father really is.

All they are receiving now is the pain of rejection for him.
usa1ah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2017, 3:24 PM   #110
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa1ah View Post
Divorcing your POSH might give you a chance to bring a man into there life to show them what a father really is.

All they are receiving now is the pain of rejection for him.
This woman is on the verge of a full blown affair, her current veiw of the Marriage and husband are not exactly honest, not saying that she is lying, just not likely the REAL whole story.

Women do this when involved in affairs, it's alot of justifications for her actions so far.
DKT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th September 2017, 10:10 AM   #111
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyd View Post
It seems he is pretty much already doing that. If you had a nice partner that loved your kids and treated them as his own....wouldn't that be more beneficial to them?
usa1ah likes this.
Old 17th September 2017, 3:45 AM   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
It seems he is pretty much already doing that. If you had a nice partner that loved your kids and treated them as his own....wouldn't that be more beneficial to them?
Yes you are right. And I am considering what you have all been saying as deep down I know you are right. Just can't help these feelings.
usa1ah likes this.
mickeyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th September 2017, 11:19 AM   #113
Established Member

Change or removing yourself from a marriage is difficult because this is all you have known, and it's the unknown that makes you have feelings of uncertainty. You can work on this day by day, and get your plan into action with a lawyer.