She Has a Boyfriend, but Keeps Wanting to See Me??

A couple of years ago, I connected with this girl out of state on OKC. She was moving to my city. We would talk for hours on end (including phone sex, sending nudes), and when she got to the city, all communication mostly stopped (once in a while a text or Snap, but nothing too extensive).

She was 19, I was 25 (now we are 20 and 26 respectively).

She got a boyfriend apparently.

Then, the Snaps started becoming more common.

Recently, I've decided I'm moving across the country. She FINALLY decided to visit me. She hung out for about 20 minutes (including breaking my balls) and found the need to tell me that her boyfriend is "very protective, but also very kind and that he cares a lot for her."

She visited again the very next day for about 20 minutes again.

Today, I am cleaning my house, probably moving out tomorrow. She calls me and asks if I moved yet. I explained to her that I am moving tomorrow. She told me she is going to stop by (and said something to tease me --- I don't remember what exactly).

Two of my closest friends whom I talked about her brought up that when we were talking extensively, it was always sexual, and they both believe that she just really wants to sleep with me.

I'm not sure why else she would want to visit. I don't think we are "just friends" given that we've seen nudes of each other already.

Any reads on this weird situation?

ExpatInItaly

Well, I mean, if you enjoy being some girl's second choice, and don't mind the fact that she clearly lacks any moral compass, knock yourself out.

Just don't delude yourself into thinking it will ever be anything more than an ego-boosting distraction for her.

Indeed, what is your moral compass telling you? Does it tell you that it's alright to exchange nude photos or have sex with another man's girl?

Space Ritual
A couple of years ago, I connected with this girl out of state on OKC. She was moving to my city. We would talk for hours on end (including phone sex, sending nudes), and when she got to the city, all communication mostly stopped (once in a while a text or Snap, but nothing too extensive).

She was 19, I was 25 (now we are 20 and 26 respectively).

She got a boyfriend apparently.

Then, the Snaps started becoming more common.

Recently, I've decided I'm moving across the country. She FINALLY decided to visit me. She hung out for about 20 minutes (including breaking my balls) and found the need to tell me that her boyfriend is "very protective, but also very kind and that he cares a lot for her."

She visited again the very next day for about 20 minutes again.

Today, I am cleaning my house, probably moving out tomorrow. She calls me and asks if I moved yet. I explained to her that I am moving tomorrow. She told me she is going to stop by (and said something to tease me --- I don't remember what exactly).

Two of my closest friends whom I talked about her brought up that when we were talking extensively, it was always sexual, and they both believe that she just really wants to sleep with me.

I'm not sure why else she would want to visit. I don't think we are "just friends" given that we've seen nudes of each other already.

Any reads on this weird situation?

Come on Lakerman...

You have been around here long enough to know the answer to this.

She needs some sort of Validation or attention from some guy who is NOT her boyfriend. And you fit the bill.

What has she got to lose? She knows you are Moving, so there is no real chance that you would be sticking around.

She knows how you felt about her at one time, and she needed to go to the

well of validation and get a drink from your cup.

She wants nothing more than to get a few minutes of attention from someone other than her boyfriend. She is using you for her own jollies. Just go NC with this one and leave her to her own devices.

Stevie Wonder could see this one coming...and you should too.

You don't want to go there....you don't really know her all that well, and well, you don't want some angry BF banging at your door ready to kick your a$$.