Does she want me back??

My ex gf and I broke up because I cheated on her. She couldn't get over one of my hookups in particular. A FWB I'd had for almost 4 years. She thought I loved her.

We were together a little over a year and we broke up the end of April of this year. She removed her relationship status the end of April I didn't take mine down til the end of May. So basically she had taken her "in a relationship" off of Facebook way before I did. I've been begging her back almost every single day. I've only gotten as far as her saying she loves me but it's a different kind of love. I found out she was talking to some new guy. She told me it wasn't planned that they met. She said he was at the right place at the right time. I asked her if she loves him and she said "not yet". She did say her friends and family all think he's a good guy. On the 4 th of July I'm pretty sure she went to the beach with her friends and I asked her is he gonna be there and she said "idk who's gonna be there". I asked her to go away with me and she didn't want to. She's not mean to me. She still talks to me as a friend.

She randomly blocked me on instagram around the time she went to the beach. I thought it was because she didn't want me to see her post with her new guy. She blocked me about a month ago which I don't get since she is still very friendly with me. Well a few days ago she unblocked me. I didn't notice until last night. There were no pics of any guys at all so why did she block me in the first place?? I followed her but she didn't follow me back. I know she knows I followed her because she followed two other ppl who weren't me AFTER I followed her.... Does her unblocking me indicate that she wants me back??

I also seen her talking with a guy whom I suspect she's talking to but it's hard to say.

She posted a pic and he commented their conversation went like this:

Guy: Where did your tan go?

Her: what tan? lol I never got Tan?

Guy: your profile pic.... what kind of trick is this

Her: I got a Glo tan that doesn't damage my skin ☺️

Guy: I was happy now just confused

Her: happy?

Guy: happy you got some sun I was beginning to think you were a vampire?

Her: ahaha someone else I know calls me a vampire

Guy: ur a vampire+babe ?

Her: ahaha that's so funny

I think this is the guy she's talking to but I'm not sure.

Either way do I have a chance? Why would she unblock me only to not follow me back??

No You don't have a chance. She cheated on you & is now most likely with somebody else.

Adding you back on social media means nothing. Stop ascribing weight to it but do yourself a favor & unfriend / unfollow her. You two are broken up. You don't need to be all up in her business checking on what she's doing now. It's no longer any of your business. Besides when you get a new relationship that woman isn't going to be happy that you are still connected to your EX & it will cause drama in the new relationship.

• Like 2
  • Author
No You don't have a chance. She cheated on you & is now most likely with somebody else.

Adding you back on social media means nothing. Stop ascribing weight to it but do yourself a favor & unfriend / unfollow her. You two are broken up. You don't need to be all up in her business checking on what she's doing now. It's no longer any of your business. Besides when you get a new relationship that woman isn't going to be happy that you are still connected to your EX & it will cause drama in the new relationship.

She didn't cheat on me??

My ex gf and I broke up because I cheated on her.

She didn't cheat on me??

No. She didn't cheat on you. See your first post, quoted above.

Space Ritual

Why do you even care? Or rather, why should WE care

You cheated on her, present yourself in your post as some kind of victim (see your first sentence) and write as if you are reading Harlequin romances.

No she doesn't want you back, she wants nothing to d with you romantically. The only reason she unblocked you was to give you a dose of your own medicine.

Grow up kid, life isn't all about you.

• Like 1
  • Author

Yeah she didn't. I cheated on her but you said she cheated on me which is why I got confused.... mistake I guess.

But why would she unblock me if I don't have a chance??

Yeah she didn't. I cheated on her but you said she cheated on me which is why I got confused.... mistake I guess.

But why would she unblock me if I don't have a chance??

Sorry you are right. I misspoke.

I have no idea why she unblocked you but my point remains. It doesn't matter. You cheated on her. Clearly you wanted to be with somebody else more then her so let her go. You unfollow / unfriend her & live your life, especially if she is with somebody else.

She could have unblocked you because in the world of social media some people especially starry-eyed young women in love with love think that you always have to "be friends" with EXs & stay virtually connected to them. The don't realize how unhealthy that is.

• Author
Sorry you are right. I misspoke.

I have no idea why she unblocked you but my point remains. It doesn't matter. You cheated on her. Clearly you wanted to be with somebody else more then her so let her go. You unfollow / unfriend her & live your life, especially if she is with somebody else.

She could have unblocked you because in the world of social media some people especially starry-eyed young women in love with love think that you always have to "be friends" with EXs & stay virtually connected to them. The don't realize how unhealthy that is.

She basically unblocked me and I followed her but she didn't follow me back. She I can see her page but she doesn't see mine

• Author
Why do you even care? Or rather, why should WE care

You cheated on her, present yourself in your post as some kind of victim (see your first sentence) and write as if you are reading Harlequin romances.

No she doesn't want you back, she wants nothing to d with you romantically. The only reason she unblocked you was to give you a dose of your own medicine.

Grow up kid, life isn't all about you.

Then why wait months to unblock me?

I even told my ex FWB of 4 yrs how much I love my ex. I mean it broke her heart but my main focus is getting my ex back!

Why do you want her back after you were willing to throw her away the first time? Do you understand how deeply you hurt her? She no longer trusts you. She also thinks you are a louse. What is in it for her to take you back, more heartbreak?

She probably unblocked you to show you she has a fabulous new life & a great new honorable guy in here life. In essence she is rubbing your face in what you threw away.

Just move on.

• Author
Why do you want her back after you were willing to throw her away the first time? Do you understand how deeply you hurt her? She no longer trusts you. She also thinks you are a louse. What is in it for her to take you back, more heartbreak?

She probably unblocked you to show you she has a fabulous new life & a great new honorable guy in here life. In essence she is rubbing your face in what you threw away.

Just move on.

I get what you're saying but she doesn't have any pics of guys on her page

I get what you're saying but she doesn't have any pics of guys on her page

Get off social media and over-analysing everything she posts and doesn't post!

Have you had any real-world interaction with her? Has she suggested meeting up? Has she even telephoned you? If not, then there is nothing, so move on.

• Author
Get off social media and over-analysing everything she posts and doesn't post!

Have you had any real-world interaction with her? Has she suggested meeting up? Has she even telephoned you? If not, then there is nothing, so move on.

I talk to her often and she only tells me she loves me in a diff kind of way. She's never been rude to me throughout the entire breakup

I talk to her often and she only tells me she loves me in a diff kind of way. She's never been rude to me throughout the entire breakup

Does her unblocking me indicate that she wants me back?? -- Unless she actually says "I want you back", she doesn't want you back.

Unblocking only means she UNBLOCKED you. Reasons are moot and likely more about hurting you than anything. Stop hurting YOURSELF by looking.

• Author
Does her unblocking me indicate that she wants me back?? -- Unless she actually says "I want you back", she doesn't want you back.

Unblocking only means she UNBLOCKED you. Reasons are moot and likely more about hurting you than anything. Stop hurting YOURSELF by looking.

Initially I felt she blocked me because she didn't want me to see any guys since there are no guys that's why I was confused

If you care about her, you'll leave her alone and let her find someone who won't cheat on her. Let it be a lesson to you to cherish your partner and not cheat, again.

• Like 1

With thousands of other guys out there, why would she want to deal with the issue of trust.

You're not married.... No kids... There's no reason for her to invest time with you, as you've shown her you aren't trustworthy.

Best to move on and don't cheat on anyone you claim to love in the future.

• Like 1
Darren Steez
Then why wait months to unblock me?

Because you don't matter..plus now you're stalking her page seeing what she's up to...making you insanely jealous...and she hasn't followed you.

Move on man and learn a lesson, you cheat, they cut you loose.

• Like 1