Ex girlfriend

Michelle ruegger

Idk if I'm using the right topic I'm new just sign up today ok so here is my situation is my boyfriend and I have been dating for 7 years and been friends since 2008

We went to high school together and I don't like one his ex that I also went high school with they broke because she was stessfull I guess but about 2 months she wanted to see him before she went in to the military so he was going to with out me until I found out short story short she asks him way was I not your frist (sex) and then he messaging her say about me and our relationship problems we had a big fight about it when we got home he stop talking to her for a wile the past month or so he is trying to contact her again we been having relationship problems but been working it out kinda of but I did something wrong on my part I went on his Facebook page and blocked her from him I know that was not a smart thing to do but I can't deal with stess of not knowing if he want to get back together with her or just want to see how she doing Idk what to do i feel like I'm going crazy am I ?

Well, I'm not saying I wouldn't have done the same thing, but I will say that you're only putting off dealing with the problem. It will likely come to a head anyway at some point. I'm guessing she can text him, so..

Ask him how he'd like it if you were contacting an old bf and remind him that this is not out of the realm of possibility if he doesn't get his priorities straight.

Instead of fighting about it...learn to communicate so he doesn't have to turn to his ex for advice. When they seek outside advice, that usually means nothing can't get resolved due to the lack of the ability to talk things out fairly and civilly.

Their relationship was a long time ago, and people just move on....he is probably turning to her as a friend because he wants a woman's perspective....like he's going to talk to one of his buddies about emotional stuff (not!)

This ex is the least of your worries.....sounds like you have bigger fish to fry.