Ex boyfriend found out I looked at his profile

Ex found out I looked at his profile then later he puts his girlfriend initials in his bio and posts pictures of them two together.

I don't know what to say. I know I shouldn't have checked up on him but I was genuinely just curious

Ffs hate when you get caught, but it is what it is

He used to crop her out of photos and she had a sad cover picture

Edited by Aishaxx
Frostedflake

He cropped her out of photos? Weird relationship..

Well, if they wanna display now- that's even more reason for you not to peep.

If it's truly to hurt you don't give them the benefit.

Social media really is just for showing off anyway.

And it's always a little truth and a looottt of filter. ;] Keep that in mind.

• Author
He cropped her out of photos? Weird relationship..

Well, if they wanna display now- that's even more reason for you not to peep.

If it's truly to hurt you don't give them the benefit.

Social media really is just for showing off anyway.

And it's always a little truth and a looottt of filter. ;] Keep that in mind.

Yes nearly for a year. She had "some people value a watch, others value time"

As soon as I looked at his profile, his behaviour changed.

It's all so pathetic and unnecessary.

I know I shouldn't have looked but I didn't cause any harm.

She got a ego boost unfortunately

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Space Ritual
Ex found out I looked at his profile then later he puts his girlfriend initials in his bio and posts pictures of them two together.

I don't know what to say. I know I shouldn't have checked up on him but I was genuinely just curious ������

So what? You invaded his secrecy, not his privacy. He just showed you not only what he is capable of, but who he really is by what he decided to make the choice to do. He did you a favor. Don't waste another breath or a tear on this fool...you are better than that, sweetie:) Get rid of him now while you know what he is like and have the resolve to refuse to accept such treatment.

Th only thing he should be saying to you is asking what time you want him to pick up the stuff he has at your place that you set out on the porch in a trash bag, and praying you didn't top it off with a layer of fresh dog crap on the pull strings....which I admit I would have totally done. Nothing screams finality like reaching for the remnants of a relationship and grabbing onto fecal matter and pulling back to survey the damage.

Take it from Old Space Ritual...times like these call for creative ways to show you displeasure on top of voicing it. I'd never pass up a chance to add insult to injury or kick somebody when they are down when matters of the heart are coming to an abrupt end. But that's just how I roll. LOL!

If more people would just pull the trigger on these morons right away instead of allowing them second, third or 20th chances, the world would be a much happier place. This one is a no brainer.

Good Luck

• Like 1

The goal is to stop caring what he thinks entirely. So try to just stop being curious or caring what he thinks. See, no matter what, it only ends up hurting or humiliating you.

Bumpppppppppp

Why the angry face?

Unless you accidentally wrote something on his page, it's unlikely he knew you looked. There apparently is a way to find out who looks at your page, but it's complicated and I doubt he just happened to run the analysis on the same day you looked.

It sounds like he's moved on, therefore it's highly unlikely any of his current actions are related to you.

Edited by basil67
grammar
  • Author
Why the angry face?

Unless you accidentally wrote something on his page, it's unlikely he knew you looked. There apparently is a way to find out who looks at your page, but it's complicated and I doubt he just happened to run the analysis on the same day you looked.

It sounds like he's moved on, therefore it's highly unlikely any of his current actions are related to you.

It was a sad face.

He found out because I was friends with him on my old Facebook, when he found out he blocked it. His behaviour then changed.

His cousin tried to maintain friendly contact with me.

• Author
The goal is to stop caring what he thinks entirely. So try to just stop being curious or caring what he thinks. See, no matter what, it only ends up hurting or humiliating you.

Okay, thanks :)

• Like 1
  • Author
So what? You invaded his secrecy, not his privacy. He just showed you not only what he is capable of, but who he really is by what he decided to make the choice to do. He did you a favor. Don't waste another breath or a tear on this fool...you are better than that, sweetie:) Get rid of him now while you know what he is like and have the resolve to refuse to accept such treatment.

Th only thing he should be saying to you is asking what time you want him to pick up the stuff he has at your place that you set out on the porch in a trash bag, and praying you didn't top it off with a layer of fresh dog crap on the pull strings....which I admit I would have totally done. Nothing screams finality like reaching for the remnants of a relationship and grabbing onto fecal matter and pulling back to survey the damage.

Take it from Old Space Ritual...times like these call for creative ways to show you displeasure on top of voicing it. I'd never pass up a chance to add insult to injury or kick somebody when they are down when matters of the heart are coming to an abrupt end. But that's just how I roll. LOL!

If more people would just pull the trigger on these morons right away instead of allowing them second, third or 20th chances, the world would be a much happier place. This one is a no brainer.

Good Luck

That's true, he used someone to look at my profile too. We're the same as each other.

Space Ritual

At this rate. I would have to submit to you that your relationship is probably finished.

Preraph does give you a starting point to begin detaching. Th goal here for you will have to be to make this guy insignificant nay way shape or form. It will be hard at first, but No Contact is really the best way to go in these situations. So block him form email, social media, even telephone. And an y relatives of his, for all intents and purposes,w ill have to go as well. Collateral damage of relationships are usually even harder to deal with.But if you want to be able to move on with afresh start, I would recommend it.

Just remember the opposite of Love is not Hate, but indifference. That is where you want to be able to eventually arrive at.

• Like 1

People give in to curiosity. I mean, I always still like to hear news on my old bfs decades later, I confess. But it's best to really move on and stop being invested as much and then if some info comes your way, you don't really care. But first, you have to detach, and you can't do that easily if you're watching them. And really, it's kind of hard to find a new person to love if you are still focused on the old one, but the irony is a new person to focus on is one of the quickest roads to detachment and to stop caring about the old one.

I don't know what to say. I know I shouldn't have checked up on him but I was genuinely just curious ������

How long have you been broken up?

This seems like something trivial and benign.

Is there a reason you are putting so much thought into them and not moving on?

Before social media when you wanted to know something about an EX you got in your car & drove past their house. Yes it was pathetic. Now people look at each other's social media. It's not the end of the world. You looked, You saw something you didn't like. Will you do it again? Maybe in a moment of weakness. It is horrible? Of course not. No harm no foul.

Just move on.