Why can't she choose one?

The girl I have been pursing has been kind of playing both her ex and me I feel. I like her a lot but it seems she can't choose one of us. She gets upset when I talk to girls. And she will have some lame excuse to call me. Or if I am around her she just stares at me. I decided to try and just ignore her but it seems to make her stare more, and now she was all being kinda rude when we did talk but now it's like"hey "insert my name" it's nice seeing you. She got real mad when I ignored that, but at the same time I know she talks to her ex.

You have to date other people if she's dating both you and her ex. If she's not dating her ex but just talks to him, that's not great, but it's not dating, so you don't need to go date others. If you two have never had the "exclusive" talk, which I assume you have not, then you can both see other people.

Turning the question around, why do you feel like you MUST choose only one?

Why not a bunch, like grapes? Well, OK, bananas... you get my drift.

• Like 2
todreaminblue

Have you told her you have an issue with her talking to her ex?...deb

• Like 1
  • Author

I try and talk to other chicks, and she gets all mad, we ended up fighting this whole past weekend, and she don't see a problem talking to to her ex, I don't know if they are seeing each other not, n I try and move on from. Her but it's hard when the heart wants it wants.

Space Ritual
I try and talk to other chicks, and she gets all mad, we ended up fighting this whole past weekend, and she don't see a problem talking to to her ex, I don't know if they are seeing each other not, n I try and move on from. Her but it's hard when the heart wants it wants.

What are you, 12?

Man stop acting like this and refuse to accept such treatment from this dingbat. Tell her to hit the road.

BTW...."The heart wants what it wants" is usually spoken by lovelorn preteen girls. So unless you are a preteen girl I suggest getting a grip on yourself. Don't be a plan B.

• Like 3

Well, don't talk to other chicks in front of her! Talk to them when you're not around her and make dates and when she wants to do something and you already have plans, just say "I already have plans," not "I have a date." If you two do not have an agreement to be exclusive, she doesn't need to know anything except you two are not exclusive. If she starts talking about you not seeing other women, then you tell her, "I'd have already asked you to be exclusive if you weren't talking to your ex, but as long as you are, I'm not going to have a one-sided exclusive agreement."

MountainGirl111

If you want her for yourself and no one else, you gotta let her know that and communicate, for heaven's sakes. Chicks don't read minds, never have read minds and never will. Now, if you let her know how you feel and she doesn't seem to care? I don't know what to tell you about that. Whenever dating someone gets into the exclusive territory it can complicate things.

Do you talk to other girls?

Just let this one go.

Me personally, I would want to be with a girl that knows what she wants. And if she's with me it's because she knows there isn't anywhere in the world that she would rather be.

Time to let go. There's a girl out there right now. This girl is perfect for you in every way and is ready to dedicate herself to you. She waiting for you to find her, but you're never going to if you're hung up on a girl that is considering someone else.