My other woman blocked me,

So I'm in a relationship at the moment, but I was also dating my coworker, my coworker knows that I'm in a relationship but she said she was ok with it as long as I didnt venture past that. Well I did but not exactly, I would talk to other women coworkers and my other woman would get extremely jealous and we would argue over my infidelities from time to time, giving the circumstances she didnt trust me, our sex life was amazing we had sex just about everyday excluding the weekends, and that's when we would argue the most, she always accused me of hooking up with other women or flirting on Instagram and some of the times if not most I was. We would break up over it and quickly start back up hooking up, we never went more than 3 days without talking but this times a little different, she gave me a fair warning that if I continued to post certain quotes on my Instagram she would leave me alone for good which I'd never believe due to are on and off history, needless to say I upset her again and she told me that she was hurt and she never wanted to talk to me again also that she was going to block me., I said lol yeah do as you please, an hour later I was blocked from calling, texting and social media, is there any chance she'll forgive me and contact me again? Thanks

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
language ~T

I don't know about forgive, but she'll probably contact you, if you keep your neediness in check. 99% of posters can't leave their recent exes alone. She'd be a rare bird indeed if she could.

• Like 1
Scarlett.O'hara

I doubt it. However, she might contact your girlfriend to let her know what you have been up to.

Be warned, some serious karma is heading your way.

• Like 7
she always accused me of hooking up with other women or flirting on Instagram and some of the times if not most I was.

She could cope with the fact you were cheating on your gf, but all that flirting and hooking up with other women was a step too far.

You hurt her and now she is gone.

I very much doubt she will return.

I've been where you are - my advice is just to let it go otherwise she might try to make trouble in your primary relationship. Not worth the hassle - find another to add to your harem instead.

• Author

She's not crazy, we're both very compatible in the sexual level. I think it was the random spontaniousness that kept us going for so long, not to mention she probably gets a kick out of dating an older guy me being 36 and her 24.

Space Ritual
So I'm in a relationship at the moment, but I was also dating my coworker, my coworker knows that I'm in a relationship but she said she was ok with it as long as I didnt venture past that. Well I did but not exactly, I would talk to other women coworkers and my other woman would get extremely jealous and we would argue over my infidelities from time to time, giving the circumstances she didnt trust me, our sex life was amazing we had sex just about everyday excluding the weekends, and that's when we would argue the most, she always accused me of hooking up with other women or flirting on Instagram and some of the times if not most I was. We would break up over it and quickly start back up hooking up, we never went more than 3 days without talking but this times a little different, she gave me a fair warning that if I continued to post certain quotes on my Instagram she would leave me alone for good which I'd never believe due to are on and off history, needless to say I upset her again and she told me that she was hurt and she never wanted to talk to me again also that she was going to block me., I said lol yeah do as you please, an hour later I was blocked from calling, texting and social media, is there any chance she'll forgive me and contact me again? Thanks

Part of being an adult is accepting the consequences for our actions, whether they be good or bad. Time for you to start acting like one.

Miss Peach

There are some people who are really good at spinning the story to live with it until something is at an extreme where they can't continue to spin their story. It sounds like that may have happened here since it sounds out of the normal pattern.

Since you're cheating with her, she presumes that you will cheat on her which from the sounds of it, that's likely what's happening.

Miss Peach
There are some people who are really good at spinning the story to live with it until something is at an extreme where they can't continue to spin their story. It sounds like that may have happened here since it sounds out of the normal pattern.

What do you mean by that?

I meant that she found the straw that broke the camel's back.

For example, she may have made excuses to herself like 'we're good together','he has this great thing that's hard to find','I don't want to go back out there looking',etc. But at some point, enough is enough and she won't be able to keep the cognitive dissonance going.

I've had a few men comment to me about how quickly women seem to change their minds about a relationship. It's usually related to this IMO.

Well I can tell you are really young from this post and you clearly do not know what love is. You want things, you like people, your feelings get a little hurt, but trust me you'll be fine. I really hope your current GF is also not in love however!

EDIT: 36 really? Why does this bother you so much that one of the girls you cheated with blocked you? You dont seem very emotional about it and you dont seem like you care about her or anyone else, no offense. So what is the real issue? Why are you posting this? Just wondering. I find different mindsets fascinating.

Edited by ali000

I would never have guessed you were 36. I imagine finding another other woman won't be too much of a problem for you now that this one has gone.

She probably secretly hoped for more, but realised you have quite a wondering eye and it was never going to happen.