Girlfriend was sleeping w another guy while dating me....

Boomboom1988

The mother of my child/ girlfriend and I started dating in 2014 at that time I was doing me dating multiple women, sex partners etc but she was my main... we weren't exclusive. She eventually had my baby and now I find out that when she was dating me she was dating another guy as well. I ran jnto this guy and he told me a completely different story of their relationship. Basically she lied about the time frame and having sex w him while dating me. My thing is I believe in the double standard that women shouldn't have more than 1 sex partner but men can... I think it's whorish of women and I think it's ok for guys to be whores.

She claims he's lying and she wasn't having sex w him yet he told me several

Other things that she said were true .

Not sure what I should do, should I take her back, I feel bothered by it... I view her as tainted and she thinks it's stupid and I shouldn't feel this way

RecentChange

I think your double standard and misogyny are gross. It's morally corrupt.

Why don't you cut her free so she can find a man that respects women, and concentrate on being a good father, both in parenting and financial support.

Please do not pass these morals along to your child. And next time take more care before impregnating someone.

Edited by RecentChange
  • Like 4

Time to DNA your kid.

Time to realize that if you do not want your GF to sleep

with others then you live by the same rules.

Space Ritual
The mother of my child/ girlfriend and I started dating in 2014 at that time I was doing me dating multiple women, sex partners etc but she was my main... we weren't exclusive. She eventually had my baby and now I find out that when she was dating me she was dating another guy as well. I ran jnto this guy and he told me a completely different story of their relationship. Basically she lied about the time frame and having sex w him while dating me. My thing is I believe in the double standard that women shouldn't have more than 1 sex partner but men can... I think it's whorish of women and I think it's ok for guys to be whores.

She claims he's lying and she wasn't having sex w him yet he told me several

Other things that she said were true .

Not sure what I should do, should I take her back, I feel bothered by it... I view her as tainted and she thinks it's stupid and I shouldn't feel this way

"With your wisdom and forward thinking, you obviously will go far".

Said nobody about you, ever.

I hear the scraping of your knuckles dragging on the floor of your cave.

She thinks it's stupid, because it is.

I hope you simply do nothing more than be a supportive co parent to your child and leave this poor girl alone to find someone that will treat her with a modicum of respect. Because it sure as hell ain't you.

• Like 5
  • Author
Boomboom1988

Problem is She'll never find a better man than me, especially not that she has a baby! No successful guy will ever want her

RecentChange
Problem is She'll never find a better man than me, especially not that she has a baby! No successful guy will ever want her

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh man you are a CATCH! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 5

Buddy, it's 2017! Your ideas about how women should behave are beyond archaic and quite frankly rather insulting.

If you can't get over this daft mindset you have no business being with this woman and you'll have to let her go.

Make no mistake, there will be plenty of modern-thinking, successful guys out there who have no problems dating a single mother.

You are most definitely not the best guy she'll ever be able to find. You're about as bad as she could possibly have dug up from a pile of misogynistic, hypocritical cavedwellers.

Do yourself and her a favour and let this lady go. Be a great dad to that baby, and treat his/her mother with respect.

• Like 3
Space Ritual

I think she will probably do just fine. If she had other guys while you two were not exclusive, I'm sure she will have another guy in her life.

I would like to know if you reread your posts are you really this way in real life or just online?

It almost sounds like you are the lost cast member of Jersey Shore. If you wanna roll on the Boardwalk with 2 pounds of fake gold around your neck and chasing girls with their hair teased up to the moon, you' sound like you would be a perfect fit.

• Author
Boomboom1988

Son one of you all think she's slutty for having sex w me and that other guy at the same time? None of you all think she's wrong? And you all are saying that I should move on from this if I want to be w her (ignoring the leave her alone comments) ?

RecentChange

No, I'd you weren't exclusively dating as you said, there is nothing wrong with her sleeping with someone else, just like you feel it wasn't wrong for you to do so.

If both agree to monogamy then it is wrong to sleep with others.

If a relationship is "non exclusive" than it's not wrong.

What IS a problem is sleeping around and not using safe sex practices.

You both need and STD screening and the kid needs a DNA test.

You have no right to creat rules for her which do not apply to you.

• Like 1
Space Ritual

1. You were doing the exact same thing with other girls by your own admission.

2. You admitted you were not exclusive.

So frankly, no. Since neither of you were exclusive she, like you, was, and is free to sleep with whomever she wants. She is free to make her own decisions.

If you are looking for someone to agree with you about everything you wrote, 'm sure if you search this site long enough, you'll find someone who will in fact do that.

While you are here, though, why don't you do yourself a huge favor and read in this and other sub forums on L/S. It may in fact give you an epiphany about how you look at the world.

Good Luck.

• Like 2