Havent talked to her in 2 years - today she messages me out of the blue AND ....!

Back in 2013 .. i was sorta 'talking/flirting' to this girl but never got far and actually got friendzoned . She knew i liked her and we even talked dirty to each other online but i gave up eventually ....

2 years later , TODAY .. she popped outta nowhere saying shes thankful for all the things i helped her go thru and blah blah blah .Today We started talking on instagram again and eventually led to msging each other on imessage ... She replied back in full sentences , not one word replies. Seems to be invested in the convo ...

and in somewhere in our conversation i said that " Yeah, i kinda miss your crazy ways ....

AND she replies ... " haha im STILL crazy . I actually drove by your house to see if your car is there .. "

and then i said ... you did ? when ? she goes over a month ago ?

then i asked her " Id love to see you sometime, when you free to get together " ... she agreed and we arranged a date for April 11 next week to go for drinks in the evening !!!

hmmmmmmmm .... What do you guys think about her saying " I drove by your house to see if you car is there " ... is she suggesting something or am i thinking way too much .... Should i make a move on her ?

again out of friggen nowhere she msgs me on instagram saying how grateful she is to have had me around back in those ' rough times ' and her reaching out after 2 years ?!?!?!? ....

Am i missing something here ?

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

Sounds like she recently broke up with someone and is looking for attention.

Proceed with caution.

• Like 5
Space Ritual

Probably that she is starved for attention after getting dumped by her last Boyfriend after he caught her sexting with other guys.

She wants you to pay her some attention and it will be lather rinse, repeat. You will be friend zoned again after she gets her fill of the emotional crutch you provide her. And you wll be pissed off about it,

I'd pass on this if I were you. She already showed you who she was 2 years ago. I doubt she has changed much.

• Like 1
Darren Steez

actually got friendzoned

You're in so much trouble.

A woman friendzones you, you give up and let's guess, she doesn't contact you because she simply doesn't care (most likely because she was banging someone else)

The minute she drops you a line and gets in contact, you're all over her like a rash.

You see everybody needs an ego boost once in a while and you just gave it to her and she didn't even have to try.

Can't imagine what would happen if you actually went on a date with her..

She will almost always lose interest as quick as it started.

• Like 2

Just my opinion but I wouldn't read too much into it. I think she feels the coast is clear to reunite because some time has passed by and you must be over her by now. Your friend zoning still stands.

Meh who really knows what will come of this "date"....does she know it's a date? or just a get together to catch up and talk about old times?

I suggest you play it kool, be aloof, indifferent, contain your enthusiasm....the less available you are, the more desirable you can be. Don't be bending backwards for her, or stroking her ego with compliments.

• Like 2
Back in 2013 .. i was sorta 'talking/flirting' to this girl but never got far and actually got friendzoned . She knew i liked her and we even talked dirty to each other online but i gave up eventually ....

2 years later , TODAY .. she popped outta nowhere saying shes thankful for all the things i helped her go thru and blah blah blah .Today We started talking on instagram again and eventually led to msging each other on imessage ... She replied back in full sentences , not one word replies. Seems to be invested in the convo ...

and in somewhere in our conversation i said that " Yeah, i kinda miss your crazy ways ....

AND she replies ... " haha im STILL crazy . I actually drove by your house to see if your car is there .. "

and then i said ... you did ? when ? she goes over a month ago ?

then i asked her " Id love to see you sometime, when you free to get together " ... she agreed and we arranged a date for April 11 next week to go for drinks in the evening !!!

hmmmmmmmm .... What do you guys think about her saying " I drove by your house to see if you car is there " ... is she suggesting something or am i thinking way too much .... Should i make a move on her ?

again out of friggen nowhere she msgs me on instagram saying how grateful she is to have had me around back in those ' rough times ' and her reaching out after 2 years ?!?!?!? ....

What do you guys think about her saying " I drove by your house to see if you car is there " -- Reminds me of a Blondie song which is basically about a stalker -- "one way or another, I'm gonna getcha . . . I will drive by your house . . . see who's hanging rou--ound"

• Like 1
Simple Logic
What do you guys think about her saying " I drove by your house to see if you car is there " -- Reminds me of a Blondie song which is basically about a stalker -- "one way or another, I'm gonna getcha . . . I will drive by your house . . . see who's hanging rou--ound"

It means she was curious to know if you were still geographically in the area - nothing more. The next time you talk just ask her, "Just so we are on the same page, are you interested in dating or just want a buddy"?

• Like 1
todreaminblue

would it hurt you to give it a shot...can you remain a little detached till you see where things go....

i dont know what her intentions are ...no one on here does....i feel you should follow your heart...people can change their mind and find someone attractive after even being friends fro years...happened with my ex ....the truth is i dont think i normally allow myself to feel any attraction to anyone unless i know them really well first,.....normally.....trust has a lot to do with my attraction levels...and i was in no way attracted to my ex at first ....i was actually with a guy anyway that also made it different as far as attraction goes.....i didnt contemplate anything but friendship.....we were friends for years ...close friends....i loved his friendship and he had informed me he was attracted to me.....it grew to an attraction by the way he treated me ...never pushed me harrassed me and was always someone i could rely on to talk to.........and over those years of friendship ......he never wavered....my attraction grew....into butterflies thinking about him.....i loved hiswarmth towards me and hsi gentleness....hsi manners ....he was old school and he loved his mum.....i trusted him...i gave him my heart......and we lasted fifteen years.....and he broke my heart over and over and over again....that really doesnt help you does it.....

look people change....attraction can grow from the smallest seed of friendship or even absence of friendship....you just never know......

.it really depends on how you handle it.....even though i had my heart broken...i would say ...follow your heart.....dont live with regrets....and just be a bit detached until you feel that its going well and your major doubts......are gone....control your emotions from shooting too far ahead........and then when you feel comfortable with her intentions....you feel honesty between you too and a future.......go for it..whole heartedly...theres no other way to do it....in my opinion...than with your whole heart...

but you can take the tiem you need to feel comfortable first with throwing your heart into the boxing ring.....i really wish you well........deb

• Like 2
  • Author
She might have dug you up for attention. If you play your cards right, you might get lucky.

thats what i was thinking --- when we 'sex'ted back then, i didnt hold back and if our silence meant she didnt like what i said to her --- why would you she out of the blue even reach out lol

• Author
Sounds like she recently broke up with someone and is looking for attention.

Proceed with caution.

Agreed. Im definitely alot smarter than what i was 2 years ago ...

ill see what happens on the 11th

• Like 1
  • Author
Probably that she is starved for attention after getting dumped by her last Boyfriend after he caught her sexting with other guys.

She wants you to pay her some attention and it will be lather rinse, repeat. You will be friend zoned again after she gets her fill of the emotional crutch you provide her. And you wll be pissed off about it,

I'd pass on this if I were you. She already showed you who she was 2 years ago. I doubt she has changed much.

Agreed . im definitely more cautious this time around ... the wierd thing is even after she rejected me she knew my intentions ( we only got as far as flirting on text and sexting etc ) ... and we literally drifted from that ...

im just wondering if shes wanting to pick up where we left of ?

• Like 1
summerr2017

Man obviously she felt something for you when you guys where talking.. Now that she's single. She's curious again to see what that was.

DO NOT & I mean DO NOT start thinking that she wants to sleep with you.. She'll sense your expectation and she'll be put off.

Have fun and go with the flow! Good luck :)

Darren Steez
Agreed . im definitely more cautious this time around ... the wierd thing is even after she rejected me she knew my intentions ( we only got as far as flirting on text and sexting etc ) ... and we literally drifted from that ...

im just wondering if shes wanting to pick up where we left of ?

more flirting and sexting?

meanwhile real dudes are banging her while you sext and flirt.

• Author
more flirting and sexting?

meanwhile real dudes are banging her while you sext and flirt.

totally . again im not gonna fall for her **** again ... i just wondered why she would hit me up from such a long time of silence yknow ? for attention ? cmon ...

Darren Steez

Your mistake is you think it's about you.

You fell off the map and she got on with her life. As a woman she's probably got at least 5 guys like you orbiting around her. Who knows maybe her guy dumped her or more likely she needed an ego boost because all she had to do after such a long time was say a few words and you're already turning on the charm..and that's a guy she hasn't talked to for 2 years!

Don't over analyze this. Also never make it that easy. You're flirting and doing the lot and she still might be with a boyfriend!