What makes a woman cheat?

BadLuckIGuess

I'm trying to understand women more, as I have a girlfriend who I really am iffy about fully trusting. Men usually cheat because of opportunity to do so, it's either a man is trustworthy or not trustworthy. Women are more complicated... why do women cheat? What are the signs? Lay it out for me mates.

• Author
BadLuckIGuess

Just her brain... No common reasons? No signs? Lol. I understand where you're getting at but I don't think men and women cheat for the same reasons. I could be wrong.

Just her brain... No common reasons? No signs? Lol. I understand where you're getting at but I don't think men and women cheat for the same reasons. I could be wrong.

They both cheat to get attention and validation, or to find an easy way to get out of an existing relationship. How they go about it can be quite different.

• Like 2

Not satisfied; whether emotionally or physically.

I don't understand why ppl have to cheat. If you're unhappy just move on. Cheating is the lowest form of self hate.

• Like 2
No common reasons?

Well being bored can be one reason amongst a smorgasbord of others for some women. Which is also something that applies to some men as well.

At the end of the day if your partner wants to cheat on you and has the opportunity, she will choose to do exactly that and there's nothing ethical you can do to prevent it.

If you feel you can't trust your partner and it matters to you, perhaps you should find yourself a different partner.

I'm trying to understand women more, as I have a girlfriend who I really am iffy about fully trusting. Men usually cheat because of opportunity to do so, it's either a man is trustworthy or not trustworthy. Women are more complicated... why do women cheat? What are the signs? Lay it out for me mates.

I don't cheat, but have been cheated on a few times by women. They do whatever they please. Remember your a stranger and they still developing in what they want. If they cheat on you then their actions and manners have changed. You can tell she might start yelling or saying she's not feeling well to go out tonight as planned. Your not right for her, but you can do better than her. There are so many signs. She hides her cell phone, while texting someone else. She doesn't reply back to your text, or doesn't call you up and talk like she did. She seems bored with you. Again women come and go so you can't hold everything they say. If she's really into you and you would see it by her smile and body movements. Loyal woman is better than a cheating one.

Space Ritual

The same as what makes a man cheat. Because they can.

You are giving too much credence to gender specifics. People of both genders have poor coping skills, and those people are in my opinion far more prone to engage in infidelity than someone who has healthy coping mechanisms.

Read around here a while. You will find that regardless of gender, cheaters usually follow the same script. As much as we like to think our stories of infidelity are unique, or that they could only happen to us, that is far from the truth.

• Like 1