LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

I found condoms box on my girlfriend's room. What Can I do ?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree75Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th January 2017, 5:50 PM   #31
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by winny View Post
Frankly there is nothing conclusive here to say she was cheating. I would request you to stop over analyzing unless you have any concrete proof. I have a box next to my bed... so what...
But did you go dark on your BF/BH for 7 hours last night?
Enough proof for me.
road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th January 2017, 9:50 AM   #32
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by road View Post
But did you go dark on your BF/BH for 7 hours last night?
Enough proof for me.
Someone doesn't answer you for 7 hrs and that is proof they are cheating?

Might want to reconsider that...considering many people are not attached to their phones 24/7..or they are ya know..sleeping.
VeveCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2017, 3:46 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeta View Post
Then why didn't she say she took them out because she wanted to be intimate with him.

Instead she said she didn't have sex because she's on her period. Then why take the box of condoms and put them next to the bed.

I believe she had her period that morning....just not the previous night.
Yeah I believe that too!
khalildz34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2017, 3:53 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saracena View Post
OK, I see.

Still not conclusive proof she's cheating, though.
what about the condoms box expired on 2020 just next to the bed. ?

Why when she was cleaning her room she didn't put the box on the ground or on the desk or wherever just close to the bed ?
khalildz34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2017, 4:29 AM   #35
Established Member

I've got loads of condoms in my room from previous relationships, even though my partner and I don't use them.

I've also deleted Facebook recently as I'm spending my evenings working rather than wasting time on social media.

Difference is she's never challenged me on that, trusted me and just accepted it is what it is. After two months you've effectively said you don't trust her, and put the nail in that relationship.

Good luck on the next one.
smackie9 likes this.
duncsvoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd February 2017, 9:18 AM   #36

Hello,

Your relationship is too young to know whether or not she is lying. For all you know, everything is according as she said. Relationships are built on trust, and if you start putting doubt into your relationship, it will sour to the heights that it can. Hang in there; give her time to prove her self to you; but better than that, give yourself time to get to know each better, and then you can more accurately judge her actions. Concentration is important for success in education; perhaps studying with social media is affecting her productivity, so she decided to turn it off, and it is not impossible for her to get tired after studying late. Please rest and give your relationship time to develop. Hope this relationship blooms and goes all the way to marriage. Wish you the best life and relationships have to offer.
Hopefuleddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd February 2017, 12:56 AM   #37
Established Member

I've had a box of condoms lying around (in my night table next to my bed) for as long as I can remember and when I first invited my bf back to mine, and he didn't have a condom with him, I took it out and we used that... a bit awkward/weird for him I guess but it was not about cheating on him or anything like that. It was a box that my ex had left at my place so that he wouldn't have to carry condoms on him every time he wanted to come over to mine...
Old 3rd February 2017, 1:20 PM   #38
Established Member

Listen to your gut, if it doesn't feel right get out. If you have to check on her just two months into a new relationship one of you has a problem.
road likes this.
aliveagain is offline   Reply With Quote