LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

I found condoms box on my girlfriend's room. What Can I do ?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree75Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th January 2017, 4:58 PM   #16
Established Member

For those who think it's weird to keep a box of condoms by your bed as a single woman....no, it's SMART.

I have a nightstand, it's where I keep my condoms. It happens to have to front, just open shelves. So you could easily see the box. No guy has ever cared..and I have never had to worry about having one handy. Get a grip.
VeveCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2017, 5:48 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalildz34 View Post
Thank You for your reply.

I know her very well, she would be online even she is cleaning or studying or whatever she is doing. In this case, she told that she was studying, I know she can't study that much only 1 hour and she writes me. That makes suspicious about her especially when I found the condom box next to the be.
Wow!! Do you have a life or you spend all your time tracking who is online offline when?
I am always offline on Facebook... many people intentionally go offline for few hours if someone is bothering them with too many messages. Why do you care. If you don't stop over analyzing this relationship is doomed irrespective of her sleeping with anyone else or not.
Old 24th January 2017, 6:03 PM   #18
Established Member

Your post makes you sound really clingy and insecure! Not cool to go through her stuff. You can't confront her now unless to break up because you breached trust and snooped.
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2017, 6:09 PM   #19
Established Member

I have a huge box of condoms in a drawer next to my bed. Not seeing anyone but why throw them out when they are in date.

Maybe she had them out as she knew you were coming over. Maybe you were going to get lucky but spoilt it through accusing her of cheating.

if I arrived at a BFs house and there were condoms there, I would assume they had been left out for him to use with me and if we hadnt had sex yet, he was going to ask me to this time.

Odd reaction from you.

Last edited by ElizabethIII; 24th January 2017 at 6:33 PM..
ElizabethIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2017, 7:41 PM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethIII View Post
Maybe she had them out as she knew you were coming over. Maybe you were going to get lucky but spoilt it through accusing her of cheating.
Then why didn't she say she took them out because she wanted to be intimate with him.

Instead she said she didn't have sex because she's on her period. Then why take the box of condoms and put them next to the bed.

I believe she had her period that morning....just not the previous night.
Old 24th January 2017, 7:52 PM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeta View Post
Then why didn't she say she took them out because she wanted to be intimate with him.

Instead she said she didn't have sex because she's on her period. Then why take the box of condoms and put them next to the bed.

I believe she had her period that morning....just not the previous night.
Who knows. Perhaps his accusing tone made her worry. Even someone who has done nothing wrong can get intimidated when they are accused of something.

I have been spring cleaning my room and it's a huge coincidence as I came downstairs to see this thread. I just cleaned out the medicines and condom drawer next to my bed. Getting rid of the empty tylenol packets, etc. I also went through the condoms and took out a pile and left them on the floor next to the bed ready to be thrown out as they expire this year. If someone came over and saw those what would it look like?

If I was asked what are they out for I'd say they are going to be thrown away. Would he believe me? He didnt believe her. But it is the truth with me at least.
Old 24th January 2017, 8:00 PM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethIII View Post
I also went through the condoms and took out a pile and left them on the floor next to the bed ready to be thrown out as they expire this year. If someone came over and saw those what would it look like?

If I was asked what are they out for I'd say they are going to be thrown away. Would he believe me? He didnt believe her. But it is the truth with me at least.
Your truth is easy to verify. Her box of condoms expired 2020. It's a box bought recently.

On top of that OP mentioned other issues with her like she keeps him at arms length. She told him she doesn't want to get hurt etc, that's text book ' I am not that into you '.
Gaeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2017, 8:18 PM   #23
Established Member

I just skimmed this thread but.....

Surely if she was hiding something, why would she have left the box out in the first place? Doesn't make sense to me!
Saracena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2017, 8:22 PM   #24
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saracena View Post
I just skimmed this thread but.....

Surely if she was hiding something, why would she have left the box out in the first place? Doesn't make sense to me!
She did not expect him.

OP went to see her early morning with breakfast (excuse) because he was upset she had not been on FB for 7 hours the previous night.
Gaeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2017, 8:34 PM   #25
Established Member

She sounds like she is hiding something.

But perhaps she is keeping him at arms length as he does things like racing over in the morning after facebook stalking all night to see what she is doing.

Either way not a match made in heaven.
Jj66 likes this.
Old 25th January 2017, 3:54 PM   #26
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeta View Post
She did not expect him.

OP went to see her early morning with breakfast (excuse) because he was upset she had not been on FB for 7 hours the previous night.
OK, I see.

Still not conclusive proof she's cheating though.
Saracena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2017, 3:57 PM   #27
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saracena View Post
OK, I see.

Still not conclusive proof she's cheating though.
yeah, not even close...
VeveCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2017, 5:30 PM   #28
Established Member

OP it does not matter.

The ship sailed. Regardless of whether she was cheating or not, the mere fact that you cannot unsee what you saw will always stick in the back of your mind.

And while you don't have any solid proof of infidelity, there will probably be no explanation she will ever be able to say to you that will make you believe her.

So going forward you will always be suspicious of any of her moves, and question literally everything she says and does. Even if she has a very plausible explanation you will simply carry the doubt in your mind. As a result, she won't feel comfortable with you and she will always wonder if you are doing the Cloak and Dagger act when you are not within eyesight of her.

That is no way to carry on a relationship, with mutual distrust. That is what the end result will be. And your relationship will soon see it's last sunrise in any event.

So do each other a favor and just go date other people. It will get no better. You'll never get this out of your head and and she will never feel she can trust that you accept anything she says to you. So it's dead in the water.

You both need to move on to someone different. Sorry but it's true.
Old 25th January 2017, 5:48 PM   #29
Established Member

Doesn't sound like you had a relationship anyway. Why are you even thinking about hanging on? Find someone easy for you to date.
Jj66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2017, 6:48 PM   #30
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFiend View Post
Hmm interesting when I was married to my first ex-wife I was away for a weekend and she mad me feel real sorry for this old friend of hers who she use to date in high school. He was going to be in town while I was away and could not find a room in area for himself and his kids. She insisted nothing was going happen he was married and they dated many years ago and were only friends. When I came home I found a used condom box and used condoms on the bedroom floor. She insisted it was from a previous relationship and she was just cleaning out her room, same excuse your girlfriend gave.

I suspected she cheated at time, but I really didn't care sex was good and getting sex from her almost everyday in marriage. If I left her for cheating the sex would be gone and I didn't want to give up all the good sex so I stayed in the marriage. If she wanted to cheat on me and have a fling I really didn't care as long as I was the one she loved and was always having sex with.

Even if she did cheat on you, if the sex was good I would say forgive her.

Bad advice to accept cheating.
road is offline   Reply With Quote