LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

I found condoms box on my girlfriend's room. What Can I do ?

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree75Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd January 2017, 3:40 PM   #1

I found condoms box on my girlfriend's room. What Can I do ?

Hello,

I met a girl 2 months ago, we started a magnificent relationship, we liked each other, but she tried to keep me away sometimes, I told her why you are keeping me away for several times, she said no, I don't. Once we had a serious talk, I mentioned it, she told me I don't want to get hurt like I had in my previous relationship. even she was happy with me.

After a while, she told me that she will study a lot that night. She used to be online on facebook while she is studying but in that night, she was offline for 7hours. At 2:30 am she texted me that she is tired and she feels sleepy, It doesn't make a sense, I was sure she is hiding something from me. At the morning, I bought the breakfast and I went to her place, I was sitting on her bad, I found condom's box next to the bed. I told her what is that? she said I was cleaning my wardrobe and it belongs to her previous relationship, I couldn't believe her because it was next to the bed. she said she wasn't on the affair and she is in her period but she was taking the pills even we haven't had sex yet. The doubt was killing me so that's why I've checked her facebook while she was in the bathroom but I forget to clear the history and she figured out that I was checking her facebook, and she got mad. Now I decided to take a time to think well if we break up or we get over.

I would like to read your suggestions guys,

Thank You
khalildz34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2017, 3:42 PM   #2
Established Member

mmmm I have condoms in my house.... the same box sometimes for a long time. Means nothing.
VeveCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2017, 3:49 PM   #3
Established Member

Dude you should have just checked the expiry date on the condoms...you would know how old they are and how long they have been sitting around.

IMO you shouldn't be snooping in people's private stuff. How would you like it? You would feel deceived and that you couldn't be trusted....that makes you feel like crap.

Plus people are not always consistent with their habits so that isn't a reason to suspect anything, her not being on FB for 7 hours. If you can't trust her you shouldn't be in a relationship with her.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2017, 3:54 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
Dude you should have just checked the expiry date on the condoms...you would know how old they are and how long they have been sitting around.

IMO you shouldn't be snooping in people's private stuff. How would you like it? You would feel deceived and that you couldn't be trusted....that makes you feel like crap.

Plus people are not always consistent with their habits so that isn't a reason to suspect anything, her not being on FB for 7 hours. If you can't trust her you shouldn't be in a relationship with her.
Thank you for the reply.

The expiry date is on 2020.

Yes I know, I shouldn't have snooped, but you know I just wanted to know with whom she was talking to.

About not being online for 7hours, I know her, she would be online while she is studying. that makes me feel worried about this especially when I've found the condom box.
Old 23rd January 2017, 4:11 PM   #5
Established Member

You have known her for 2 months? As in 8 weeks? Yes?

You have not had sex yet. Right?

When did you two agree to be exclusive? How long ago was her last relationship?

If you been together for two months, the expiration date isn't going to tell you anything.

And birth control a not something that can be stopped and started easily. Most women who do not wish to be pregnant stay on it regardless of relationships status.
RecentChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2017, 4:13 PM   #6
Established Member

[QUOTE=khalildz34;7203514]Thank you for the reply.

The expiry date is on 2020.

Yes I know, I shouldn't have snooped, but you know I just wanted to know with whom she was talking to.

About not being online for 7hours, I know her, she would be online while she is studying. that makes me feel worried about this especially when I've found the condom box.[/QUOTE]

Then it's time to call it a day on the relationship.

Rightly or wrongly, you don't trust her and are suspicious of her. Without trust, there's no relationship.
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2017, 4:43 PM   #7
Established Member

If I read this right, you found the condom box the morning after she uncharacteristically disappeared from Facebook for 7 hours.

She probably has another guy. Even if she doesn't, you don't trust her now and the relationship doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast anyway.

Forty years of my own relationships and observing others has taught me this essential truth:

When you have drama at the beginning of a relationship you will have hell at the end.

Cut your losses early.
Jj66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2017, 4:56 PM   #8
Established Member

I have not been on FB for a few days, I must be cheating as well.

Jokes aside.

Lets put ourselves in her shoes. We are cleaning up and coming across a box of perfectly good condoms long dated up to 2020. What would you do? take them out to throw them away? Nah...ridiculous, you'd leave them there for next time.

Yes she is cheating.
Old 23rd January 2017, 7:45 PM   #9
Established Member

Hmm interesting when I was married to my first ex-wife I was away for a weekend and she mad me feel real sorry for this old friend of hers who she use to date in high school. He was going to be in town while I was away and could not find a room in area for himself and his kids. She insisted nothing was going happen he was married and they dated many years ago and were only friends. When I came home I found a used condom box and used condoms on the bedroom floor. She insisted it was from a previous relationship and she was just cleaning out her room, same excuse your girlfriend gave.

I suspected she cheated at time, but I really didn't care sex was good and getting sex from her almost everyday in marriage. If I left her for cheating the sex would be gone and I didn't want to give up all the good sex so I stayed in the marriage. If she wanted to cheat on me and have a fling I really didn't care as long as I was the one she loved and was always having sex with.

Even if she did cheat on you, if the sex was good I would say forgive her.

Last edited by LoveFiend; 23rd January 2017 at 7:51 PM..
LoveFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2017, 9:18 PM   #10
Established Member

So this woman was sexual with her last BF, but has not been sexual with you after 8 weeks of regular dating. You aren't her BF.
Simple Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd January 2017, 9:31 PM   #11
Established Member

If you believe this story she gave you no advice can help
She is cheating and not checking code dates

Make her your ex girlfriend. You are being played
Friskyone4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2017, 12:06 AM   #12
Established Member

It sounds like she is probably cheating, especially since the condoms were OUT. 2020 expy sounds like they're pretty new too.

Like others said regardless if she's cheating or not, if there's no trust, you're screwed. Not to mention 8 weeks of dating with no sex, that's another red flag when there's condoms laying around her room.

Sorry OP, better luck on the next one.
barcode88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th January 2017, 12:19 AM   #13
Established Member

Frankly there is nothing conclusive here to say she was cheating. I would request you to stop over analyzing unless you have any concrete proof. I have a box next to my bed... so what...
Old 24th January 2017, 12:37 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeta View Post
I have not been on FB for a few days, I must be cheating as well.

Jokes aside.

Lets put ourselves in her shoes. We are cleaning up and coming across a box of perfectly good condoms long dated up to 2020. What would you do? take them out to throw them away? Nah...ridiculous, you'd leave them there for next time.

Yes she is cheating.
Thank You for your reply.

I know her very well, she would be online even she is cleaning or studying or whatever she is doing. In this case, she told that she was studying, I know she can't study that much only 1 hour and she writes me. That makes suspicious about her especially when I found the condom box next to the be.
Old 24th January 2017, 2:11 PM   #15
Established Member

I haven't heard you say you two have an agreement to be exclusive, nor have I heard you say you are having sex, and I don't think you do have an agreement from her. She isn't obligated to tell you if she's dating other guys unless you have a commitment you both agreed to not to date other people.

Anyone who doesn't have condoms by the bed just in case is a dumbbat.