How do I get revenge?

I’ve been with my fiancee for 6 years, we’re still together until I dump her. We were supposed to be getting married later this year.

She has lunch in a park near her work. I thought I’d surprise her one day. I got more than I bargained for, she was having lunch with a friend, happily touching and kissing each other. Pretty angry and confused I just left.

I calmed down a bit and thought I’d just let it go, after all it was only another girl. I would have liked to have known but pretty much I’d be down with that.

Then I thought, I need to know, I hired someone to follow her. It cost me a fortune but was well worth it. It wasn’t just this girl, it was a guy as well. This guy and girl are in a relationship (I’m just guessing at that) but they do live together.

My fiancee goes to the gym 3 nights a week. She was really going to their house. I had the guy follow her for 2 weeks. She went there six times. She didn’t even try to hide it, kissing them both outside when she left.

I’m looking for ideas. What’s the best way to embarrass and get revenge on her when I throw her out? I want all our family and friends to know exactly who she is. I want her to feel pain like I’m feeling.

And don't tell me to let it go, she deserves more than just being dumped.

Not about revenge. It is about getting the cancer out of your life. Simple is always best tell her what you saw.

Let her deny or rationalize it away. Then tell her little by little what the PI told you. With each bit you reveal wait and let her try to do damage control. As the PI caught you in a lie you did not go to the gym but went to there house and kissed him.

She will then say it was only one time. Then you tell her about the second time giving her more rope to hang herself with, play this game until you showed her that not only is she a cheater but a liar.

Then when people ask you why you broke up just state that you caught her cheating, end of story.

• Like 2