Wifes lover beat me up after beding my wife

Betrayed-HUSBAND

Well this is my first post on this site as I just registered, im sitting in my study a broken man with tears streaming down my bruised face as I was just in an altercation after finding my wife of 18 years with a black man (I’m not racist). Please bare with me as I explain my story and how it all unfolded. This whole thing started 2 months ago while me and my wife were making love when she out of no where screamed out “**** me JAQUAN” ..I immediately stopped, hopped off the bed and turned off the sterio and asked her what she said, she told me I was hearing things and to quit fussing so I let it slide and dropped the subject. Three days later she texts me that she’s going to be working late and instead of coming home she’ll be crashing at her moms house for the night, I told her Good night and that I loved her, she responded with “smh”..Not quite sure what that means but I just figured it was a mistype. She comes home the next morning and immediately hops in the shower which was strange because she usually always kisses me first and another thing that made my suspicion radar go off was she threw her panties in the garbage instead of the hamster..

Fast forward to last night, I was over my brothers house just hanging out with the fellas and she was suppose to be at her moms house staying the night, at around 11:30pm I told her I would probably be crashing at my buds house because I was a little drunk, she responded “ok great babe, love you”…Why was that great? An hour later something just wasn’t sitting right with me so I told my bro to drive me home and we when pull up into my driveway there is a black Cadillac truck in the drive way with tinted windows, my neighbors had some guests over so I just figured it was one of their friends. I open the front door and immediately hear moaning and knocking with rap music blasting which was funny because my wife is only into country music. I walk upstairs and as I Round the corner im staring straight at my wife behind held up by some big black guy being banged on our bedroom wall, by this time im screaming at the top of my lungs and she sees me but the look in her eyes is pure lust and its like she cant stop him from banging her..i couldn’t believe it, this mans back was to me and I was staring straight into my cunt wifes face as she’s being pounded out, she finally tells him to stop and he turns around and instead of getting dressed and getting the **** out of my house the ******* begins to punch me in the face and throws me across the bed, by this time im legit terrified and im pleading with the man to stop but he just keeps kicking me, my wife pleads with him to stop and he eventually does.

By this time im crying and just a bumbling mess, my wife tells him they are leaving and they begin to get dressed, she kneels down to me and says karma’s a bitch and she’s divorcing me so I grab her arm to make her stay and this big black guy rushes me again this time knocking me out. I just woke up 2 hours ago with a insane migraine, my safe cleaned out and my 50 inch tv in my bedroom is gone. Like what the hell….

I'm sorry this happened to you. However, it's strange that after this just happened you would get on a forum instead of calling the Police. I suggest you call them right now and file charges.

• Like 6

I am sorry this happened to you but what exactly did she mean by "Karma's a bitch"

Unless there is a lot more to this story, then just get the police involved.

• Like 3

Your wife certainly has a plan. She's obviously angry and vengeful.

File a police report and divorce papers.

That would be doing yourself a favor.

She comes home the next morning and immediately hops in the shower which was strange because she usually always kisses me first and another thing that made my suspicion radar go off was she threw her panties in the garbage instead of the hamster..

LOL...I know you meant to type hamper but that sentence made me laugh. I agree that that I find it very odd that you just awoke from being knocked unconscious and discovered that you have been robbed as well as beaten and you decide to post on Loveshack rather than call the police. If your story is true then your wife obviously has a great deal of contempt for you and she seems to feel that you were deserving of this treatment. Why do you think she feels that way?

• Like 7