I think my coworker is flirting with me

OK So I'm been with my girl almost two years but it's been a hard two years.. so I was telling this girl at work about her and what not.. Everyone once in awhile she will ask me did I give her the ring yet or hows the baby coming along (my girl lost the baby) so anyways.. every once in awhile she will flirt before it would be just little random stuff.. before she said something like she does not joke like this to everyone only some she knows that won't take it to heart.. but today was like whoa... first of all I was gone from my second job for like a month and when I came back I noticed she got really red and flushed in her face when she came over and wished me happy new year and we gave each other a hug. So fast forward today she said something crazy.. I asked for a cough drop and she was telling me in front of the other girls oh that I'm not big enough to reach down her throat.. other stuff would just be like oh Mike I have a long line of guys waiting or in the kitchen she was like I have to stay a virgin until Feb.

I'm confused.. I mean I understand office banter but this girl lol..

• Author
Your girl lost the baby and you are thinking about cheating?

Not at all.. I almost broke up with her almost 2 weeks ago I found out she had some "stuff" she did not want me to see on her phone.. I wanted to see some pictures of us I haven't seen and then a text popped up which led to me see the other texts.. she tried to get me to hold her and pull me in to kiss her.. I kept pushing her away and she started crying saying she screwed up.. She has BPD so trust me this relationship has not been easy.. sometimes she will still say things that will make your scratch your head like really??

Doesn't matter. You have a girl. Don't be a dog, be a man. This is a rabbit hole that you see, avoid tripping on, and keep walking; not something you need to bark at.

So keep walking.

She's definitely trying to get your attention; thing is she is the type of girl ( judging from what you wrote here) that is very easy to bed, very loose and not a classy girl. In short she's not high quality, if you happen to be into that just know this going in.