She doesn't want to make it official

Met this girl 4 months back..in a tech fest program..

I instantly liked her..

Then soon we started talking and chatting late night , texting each other every day..

We hanged out a lot ..then some player came in between , he made her like him..

I stopped talking to her.. 3 days later she tells me she is sorry and wants to get back.

(Note we are not dating idk why she said that)

Soo rumors flew around , and it was true he took her virginity... She got super mad and cut that guy off her life...and they did have sex.. Went into depression for 2 weeks , yes I was there I talked her out of it..

(Idk why didn't i just leave her and moved on)..

Soo things became alright.. But then she became a bit egotistic.. Gave vauge replies vauge texts.. So I completely cut her off for a week , went to parties met new girls posted stories with them on Instagram...

Soo there was a program in our highschool.. She sat 5 seats away but beside me..

I caught her looking quite a few times and honestly I couldn't stop staring either..

Program got over we left not a word said..

Then she started texting me everywhere , soo I replied and she apologized again..

(And like an idiot I fell for it again) ..

We started talking again , we send snaps to each other all the time it's a way we text each other..

Then we hanged out a few times. Went to a roof made out and talked for 2 hours

Went on a date then on the 2nd one she said this feels like fwb..

I asked her to be my gf she said yes..

But then she said it should stay between us and dosent want people to know..

(Tho they already know we are dating but are not sure)

She told me that highschool is gonna be over in 2 months and 5 months later we will be in college..

Also she doesn't believe in long distance and said we will have to break up before going to college , but wants to stay friends after that...

my good friends said I deserve better and she is treating me like ****..and should dump her and move on... As she is not even serious..

Idk wtf am I doing , I am soo into her..

Should I try my luck mabye she changes her mind.. We both want to get the most of us...

But talking breaking up before going to college just f-ups my insecurities..

Idk what should I do or what am I doing..

Edited by tomboi

She just wants a FWB, she doesn't want people to know you are dating, she told you it will be over before heading off to college. What part of that says I want a committed relationship? Just enjoy it while it lasts and keep your options open.

• Like 1

Always grim when you like someone more than they like you. I would end it permanently now. Sadly she has made it pretty obvious what she wants and that isn't you long term at least...

• Like 1
  • Author

Soo I am like the really over protective and super jealous guy who ovethinks everything..always the one getting dumped.. They just say you are too good for me..yeah sure

Soo my current gf been dating her for 2 months..

She has a lot of guy friends..

She is a night owl , stays awake late and So talks to them at night..

She tells me they are all brozoned.. And it's nothing to worry about..

well basically she was texting me took about 2 mins to reply after each text, this went on for an hour, then uploaded a photo , with caption "I hate you for making me upload this "

Next moment some hot guy's comment comes up

"Yeah sure sure you do"

this pissed me off , then we had an argument , she said I need to calm down.. ( Yeah mabye)

Then her texts became really fast..

She wasn't talking to him anymore..she said we will talk about this tomorrow and I need to go chill..

I don't understand why does she needs other guy's validation , am I not enough.. Why wake up at night talking to other guys am I not enough..

Should I tell her about this and what should o tell her..

Reply asap

Work on you.

Jealousy and mistrust are not healthy within any relationship.

You don't own anyone else - stop that illusion that you do...or need to.

I don't understand why does she needs other guy's validation, am I not enough.. Why wake up at night talking to other guys am I not enough..

I don’t get why it has to be about her “needing” validation.

The best insurance against YOUR jealousy is to increase YOUR self-esteem.

You are too emotionally invested in someone you have only dated for a couple of months. You need to seriously chill...

• Like 2
  • Author

She replied by saying this

"Okay I don't know why you're doing this okay but listen I do have feelings for you I know I'm back at showing them but yes and please being insecure is fine it totally is but then this level is I don't even know what okay. Look stop thinking too much yes I'd be you this like a hundred times but this then this time im really serious okay? Please don't reply even you read we'll talk tomorrow"

I just got her soo stressed out , she isn't even checking her grammar..

It looks like a control battle. Maybe she meant that she wants you and only you, but if so, she must be clear about it tommorow, and she must prove it in actions. If she wants you + other guys, its a different story.

And I have a rule (I behave according to this rule even with my wife) - If someone says something that ends with "Don't reply now", I don't reply forever. Nobody never instructs me if I should reply or not. When my wife used to say that I would have always replied with "If you wanted to stop the conversation you shoud have stopped talking when it was your turn to talk".

I advise you to cut her completely.

Dude she is playing you like a fiddle.

She likes the emotional crutch you provide, but she wants to have sex with guys that are not you.

You are nothing but an occasional ego stroke to her.

Stop talking to her. Go find somebody that is not going to play games with you.

It's quite simple.

She doesn't want to make anything official because she's already decided you will not be together in the future. I mean, why make something official to only break up a month or two later?

Sounds like she just wants something to pass the time.

• Like 1

She is who she is....she loves the attention and she doesn't want to give up that part of her life....that's why she has no interest in making things official. she knows all that will all go away. She's young and she's just not ready to commit to anyone, including you. Stop going against the current....you are not going to get what you want in the end...a losing battle that is already done. Sucks, but you need to just accept it. Like I said just enjoy whatever she gives you, and keep your options open. You will never get any return on your investment.

She replied by saying this

"Okay I don't know why you're doing this okay but listen I do have feelings for you I know I'm back at showing them but yes and please being insecure is fine it totally is but then this level is I don't even know what okay. Look stop thinking too much yes I'd be you this like a hundred times but this then this time im really serious okay? Please don't reply even you read we'll talk tomorrow"

I just got her soo stressed out , she isn't even checking her grammar..

Are you 11?