me cheating lying roller coaster

I first want to say this is going to be a long post I want to try put as much detail as possible

OK so my names troy and here's the story .I met this woman 3 months ago yes only a short time I know but I met her we hit it off great she told me all about her past wich was sad sexhally abused as a child and her ex left her with nothing so she had to move home living at home my self I felt bad .we has a great first month never felt such a connection so fast . Now comes the roller coaster of emotions so we met in September mid October she tells me she has to take her grandfather to hospital I Don't here from her all night well next day she calls me and we hang out the following day she goes to get her kid 2 hours away I don't here from her for two days she stayed Dien there with a friend she says well I get a message on Facebook are u dating Shar I ask y well apparently the hospital visit was her sleeping with this guy well I was like wtf so when she comes home from being with her kid I ask her what's going on she confesses I slept with the guy that text u and this other guy I'm so confused troy I tell her to go to hell . She calls me crying saying how bad she felt how she feels like a pos I look at it and think we'll I was talking to one other person to but not sleeping with them so ultimately we decide to stay together .so every thing is going good again then around thanks giving she wants to go out I didn't feel good and trying to trust her I said go out have fun well she told me had a good night met a few girls and owner of bar well OK two days later I can't get a hold of her I became close with her mom her mom tells me she went to ski place with her son so I'm like OK well she was with another guy said they were only friends I figured she had her kid so I'll believe it . So that'd was that she told me and she ended up stop taking to him so I had huge trust issues I would ask her why she's on fb ect well 3 days before Xmas I get another message on fb are u dating Shar in.like wtf thus was as I'm on my way to pick her up i ask her she like I dunno wtf ppl message you it was a Ben guy i said she denys it promises me well I'm like uh ok well the very next day again she has her kid I can't get ahold of her well guess what she's with thus Ben guy I confront them she is like we are friends but we can't be together troy so I'm crushed hurt I take her Xmas presents to her house and leave Xmas eve she calls me crying wanting me to go with her to take her son back so I do like a dummy we spend 2 days together making love ect at the end of the day on Xmas she looks at me and is like I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you troy so we talk and agree split ways for now . OK so I don't even make it home ages calling me wanting me come back in don't next day calling me crying so I talk to her we decided meet for coffee well that night she's mia says we can't be together again so I'm like fu. And I cry and cry 4 days later day before new years she calls me crying again begging for me back we talk for 3 hours on the phone but by end of conversation I could sense her being confused and debating well she calls me the next morning new years saying we should go get nice clothes and go out I'm all for it I love this girl I dunno y well then she hits me with u already made plans with Ben I'm like seriously so then she begs me not to tell him that she talked to me I'm like hurting in tears and she says just give me a few days well I think about it then I'm like f this dude deserves truth to so I tell.him he calls me and was real decent saying she's a Lil crazy she's been trying to sleep with him wants to move into his place he lives at home lol well aby ways she blocks me every where and ultimately they ate together kiss faces and **** on Facebook I'm 34 she's 36 so here I am crying writing on a forum what did I do wrong

• Like 1
  • Author

A Lil more back story on her she was with her ex for a year before he kicked her out she was married and divorced by 27 she admitted she cheated on someone but not him her mother told me she was going to hurt me .she tells me she loved me I'm so lost so hurt one day wants me tells me how much she missed me and wants us then next gone with this guy and seems so happy I feel she used me for getting over her ex but I have strong feelings for her it's crazy and I believed her is she really that confused in life she told me she gets scared and runs but why don't I get a chance and he does because he's getting his own place and it'll be an escape from her mom's where she hates

• Like 1
I first want to say this is going to be a long post I want to try put as much detail as possible

OK so my names troy and here's the story .

I met this woman 3 months ago yes only a short time I know but I met her we hit it off great she told me all about her past wich was sad sexhally abused as a child and her ex left her with nothing so she had to move home living at home my self I felt bad .

we has a great first month never felt such a connection so fast . Now comes the roller coaster of emotions so we met in September mid October she tells me she has to take her grandfather to hospital I Don't here from her all night well next day she calls me and we hang out the following day she goes to get her kid 2 hours away I don't here from her for two days she stayed Dien there with a friend she says well I get a message on Facebook

are u dating Shar I ask y well apparently the hospital visit was her sleeping with this guy well I was like wtf so when she comes home from being with her kid I ask her what's going on she confesses I slept with the guy that text u and this other guy I'm so confused troy I tell her to go to hell .

She calls me crying saying how bad she felt how she feels like a pos I look at it and think we'll I was talking to one other person to but not sleeping with them so ultimately we decide to stay together .

so every thing is going good again then around thanks giving she wants to go out I didn't feel good and trying to trust her I said go out have fun well she told me had a good night met a few girls and owner of bar well OK two days later I can't get a hold of her I became close with her mom her mom tells me she went to ski place with her son

so I'm like OK well she was with another guy said they were only friends I figured she had her kid so I'll believe it . So that'd was that she told me and she ended up stop taking to him so I had huge trust issues I would ask her why she's on fb ect well 3 days before Xmas I get another message on fb are u dating Shar in.

like wtf thus was as I'm on my way to pick her up i ask her she like I dunno wtf ppl message you it was a Ben guy i said she denys it promises me well I'm like uh ok well the very next day again she has her kid I can't get ahold of her well guess what she's with thus Ben guy I confront them she is like we are friends but we can't be together troy

so I'm crushed hurt I take her Xmas presents to her house and leave Xmas eve she calls me crying wanting me to go with her to take her son back so I do like a dummy we spend 2 days together making love ect at the end of the day on Xmas she looks at me and is like I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you troy so we talk and agree split ways for now .

OK so I don't even make it home ages calling me wanting me come back in don't next day calling me crying so I talk to her we decided meet for coffee well that night she's mia says we can't be together again so I'm like fu.

And I cry and cry 4 days later day before new years she calls me crying again begging for me back we talk for 3 hours on the phone but by end of conversation I could sense her being confused and debating well she calls me the next morning new years saying we should go get nice clothes and go out I'm all for it I love this girl

I dunno y well then she hits me with u already made plans with Ben I'm like seriously so then she begs me not to tell him that she talked to me I'm like hurting in tears and she says just give me a few days well I think about it then I'm like f this dude deserves truth to so I tell.him he calls me and was real decent saying she's a Lil crazy

she's been trying to sleep with him wants to move into his place he lives at home lol well aby ways she blocks me every where and ultimately they ate together kiss faces and **** on Facebook I'm 34 she's 36 so here I am crying writing on a forum what did I do wrong

Paragraph's are your friend. And periods are like family

• Like 4
Darren Steez

Giant wall of text.

As for the lady, why would you want to be with someone who treats you like this? Do you always want to feel this low because being with her will guarantee you will always feel like this.. and besides she likes the fact she has you like this, makes her feel important.

Move on with your life. You'll find 100 times better elsewhere.

• Like 1

Paragraphs and punctuation exist for good reasons, not the least being to make things easy to read and understand.

This relationship is totally toxic.

Let it go.

Spend some time getting your thoughts and feelings untangled and cultivating some inner peace.

You need that much more than you need her.

No contact.

*No direct contact.

*No sending or receiving of messages.

*Block any means she might use to contact you.

*No replies to anything that gets through your blocks.

*No indirect contact through third parties.

*De-friend or delete her from all social media.

*No monitoring of her on social media.

*No 'little birds' feeding you news.

*Tell people that you don't want to know anything about what she is doing or saying.

Take care.

• Like 2
Space Ritual

ttw1303,

When someone's own MOTHER warns you that her daughter will hurt you, then only a fool would continue to date this daughter.

Have you considered the possibility that you may in fact be dating a woman that has a double life? Perhaps she has many men she is dating and sees them on a regular basis and juggles her schedule to accommodate all of them.

Have you considered she may in fact be married?

Have you considered she may in fact be a Prostitute?

She may be a lot of things.One thing she is not, however is relationship material.

• Like 2

What did you do wrong?

You took her back after her first cheating offense and became her concierge. Never do that again. I've learned and so will you. If a person cheats on you, that already means they don't respect you. Let them go (even if you love them), but let them go for good. If not, they'll always think you will accept any treatment they give you because of your love for them.

• Like 5

She has learned how to manipulate men to the point where she gets away with murder. She understands that men are instinctive protectors and she uses that to her advantage by getting your sympathy with her story of abuses. Once she has you hooked, connecting like wildfire, she knows the emotional trap is set. When she gets called out she turns the water works on knowing it will make you think she is vulnerable, and the victim of circumstances. You cave in, feel sorry for her, and you want to be the hero and rescue her. She's pretty good at it for sure. She hand picks guys that lack experience, never had that type of intense connection before, making you all like putty in her hand.....she has you wrapped around her little finger.

She does it for survival, to get money, to get things bought for her, to have trips paid for, gifts, etc. She is a user. Where the money is, she will go. That's why she is sleeping with all these guys....they are stupid enough to offer her things, like dinners, gifts, etc.

You only have yourself to blame. You knew she was trouble, her actions spoke louder than words, you were even warned....so this is all on you. YOU let it happen. I hope you have learned your lesson.

And damn you should have taken those Christmas gifts back to the store....what were you thinking??? never ever think you can buy someones affections with gifts. She's a bad person and yet you guys reward her poor behavior, shame on you!

• Like 2
Wild Flowers

Why date women that have baggage? Seems like she has a lot. A kid, emotional issues. Go for a woman that has none of those things. I'm dating a man that was married before and has two kids and he puts his kids before anybody else. I understand but it does hurt. Another note she's lying and banging other people. Leave that behind and find better

• Author

Ultimately it's over she's with new guy her whole family liked me now they all buddy with him I just wanted a outsiders perspective guess im just a joke lol

You're not a joke. You just had on those love goggles and they can mess up your vision pretty bad if you don't check that prescription when things get a little unclear. You'll be alright, women come and go...pizza is forever. Best of luck.

• Like 1
Ultimately it's over she's with new guy her whole family liked me now they all buddy with him I just wanted a outsiders perspective guess im just a joke lol

Why should you feel bad? You didn't do anything wrong

She showed you who she was.

And that's a good thing.

Imagine if you were in a years long relationship with her, or worse yet, had a kid with her.

would you want to be weighted down by all that drama for the next 18 years?

You dodged a bullet, thank your lucky stars she will be some other guy's problem.

You can only imagine how many people hang on to toxic crap at the expense of their own sanity.

• Like 3