Social media and possible deception issues with g/f

Richierich954

Over the last 4 months my pregnant g/f has added over a thousand guys on her Facebook, alot complete strangers,and has defriended me because i make comments when someone steps out of line. Also she does respond to inbox and I have caught her looking up her ex. Recently she started to sometimes turn the brightness down on her phone when I am around and i feel like she does it so i cant see who she is inboxing. The ringers always off, she always checks her phone, andshe really doesnt share her facebook inbox etc.. with me. When i question her about it she fights with me. Am I wrong to question this stuff?

Edited by Richierich954

Sorry but that's a big red flag. There must be something going on. Has she changed her relationship status to show she's in a relationship? If she really does love you there would be no reason for all that as she would choose you over Facebook anytime especially if she knew it made you uncomfortable. Please dig deeper to avoid dissapontments in future.

• Like 1
Space Ritual
Am I wrong to question this stuff?

The only thing you would be wrong in not questioning is the Paternity of the child.

Sounds like you will need to demand a DNA test before you sign any Birth Certificate.

• Like 5

No, you're not wrong. I'm honestly upset for you reading that. Is this the same female you posted about in May?

Edited by HorseLuck
  • Author
Richierich954

Yes. This is the same girl I posted about in May. You all were right. Unfortunately I didn't listen because I was/am in love but it's hard because I still think she's playing the same games. I mean if a girl's done you wrong in the past and you're trying to forgive her wouldn't it seem logical that she would have to prove her actions to rebuild the trust? Thank you all again for your advice I do take it seriously! I just need to start listening.

Edited by Richierich954

You will trust again only if SHE is putting in the effort to gain your trust. She can't sit and expect you to start trusting her on your own. Are you sure the baby is yours ?

Just from what you posted in your last thread...it sounds to me anyone she gets in contact with falls madly in love with her, so you are in the same boat as the other guys.....damn fools....and she finds it very empowering, that is why she does it....she has a narcissistic personality, she gets her ego boosted from all that attention and how she can have that kind of control over all of ya. And now she's having a kid?....zowie. I worry for that baby's safety...she will be so occupied with social media, who will be watching the kid?

• Like 1
Space Ritual
I mean if a girl's done you wrong in the past and you're trying to forgive her wouldn't it seem logical that she would have to prove her actions to rebuild the trust? .

WHAT? LMFAO!

You are assuming that this girl you seem to be a fool for is logical.

Read you initial post on this thread. Dose she seem logical?

Well, yes, if she is just wanting a Beta Boy to take care of he while she goes out and bangs Alpha males until she gets sick of them.

Then she comes back to you and makes up.

That is what is gong on dude.

None of her actions indicate she cares very much of anything about how you feel. Quite the opposite. If that wee me , I'd show her ass the door the same day.

Let me guess, you pay her bills too?

You young man, are a codependent.

You need to give her a gift, pregnant or not.

And that is the gift of "releasing her to her destiny".

I am going to be honest with you, I am no a betting man, but if I was, I would bet a ton money that you are not the father of the child.

I would request a Pre natal Paternity Test on Maternal Blood IMMEDIATELY.

If she has any care for how you feel, she will accept. If not. You better make sure one is done at the time of birth because you don;t wan't your name stuck on a Birth Certificate and stuck paying for a kid that isn't yours for 18 years.

I did not read your other thread but by the replies of a couple of other posters here this isn't your first rodeo with her.

If that's the case, then you are compounding stupidity, and that will be all on you. Is she has already showed you who she is, and you didn't believe her and went back for a second helping., you wiil probably be the recipient of a very painful life lesson.

Space Ritual

I take that back Richie.

in fact I DID post on your last thread back in May.

This is what I posted at that time:

Here is all the feedback you need.

Get rid of her.

She has multiple boyfriends, not just you.

Let her be some other poor sap's problem.

Now more than ever.

• Like 3
Yes. This is the same girl I posted about in May. You all were right. Unfortunately I didn't listen because I was/am in love but it's hard because I still think she's playing the same games. I mean if a girl's done you wrong in the past and you're trying to forgive her wouldn't it seem logical that she would have to prove her actions to rebuild the trust? Thank you all again for your advice I do take it seriously! I just need to start listening.

My ex was also speaking to a few other girls. Despite loving him, I couldn't deal with the emotional turmoil, lack of trust and deception. So i can't imagine how you're managing thousands of potential men. How are you even around at this point? It's evident she doesn't love you. You need to throw her to tbe wolves. And as suggested by others, get the dna testing for that child asap.

• Like 1
Darren Steez

This is life. No one can help you but yourself so if you choose to stay you can't really cry about it.

Oh and get a paternity test to see if the kid is yours.

• Like 2