New girl programmed me as Britney! WTF!

SuperDestination

The new girl who was trying to date me came over. I had previously friendzoned her, so we were just spending time as friends. When she was at my place I saw her phone and she apparently programmed me as Britney. I was like "WTF? I am a guy and my name is not Britney." She said something about how she doesn't like drama and it is easier that way. I thought it was shady as hell. Agree or Disagree?

The new girl who was trying to date me came over. I had previously friendzoned her, so we were just spending time as friends. When she was at my place I saw her phone and she apparently programmed me as Britney. I was like "WTF? I am a guy and my name is not Britney." She said something about how she doesn't like drama and it is easier that way. I thought it was shady as hell. Agree or Disagree?

If you banged her i could see her listing you as Britney but if you haven't touched her and she did it,I'd hide any pets you have. You may come home to find a bunny boiled in your kitchen and her peering through the window pointing at the pot with one hand,running her finger across her throat with the other and mouthing "YOU!".

She has a boyfriend and doesn't want your name coming up on her phone and him seeing it.This is an old trick.

• Like 7