LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Boyfriend going on spring break without me

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st January 2017, 7:47 AM   #16
Established Member

He would rather spend time with his fraternity brothers and other chicks than spend time with you and you know what spring break is about for many students- getting drunk, flirting and having sex. He probably knew early on the girls were booking separate rooms but didn't tell you until last minute. It doesn't sound like he cares that much about you and you may be a convenience when it suits him. He's acting like a guy who is single and ready to mingle. I doubt this "relationship" survives graduation. I'd cut the ******* loose.
kidm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2017, 7:54 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
It is what it is.....you are both young, only casual and in uni.
I don't think allycat133, sees the relationship in that way, but I guess her "boyfriend" does.
elaine567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2017, 9:58 AM   #18
Established Member

I hope I'm not being too over dramatic when I say dump his tail.

He knew you were making plans for both of you, they even discussed it with the boys and the girls in coordinating their accommodations and they purposely left you out.

Again he purposely did it. If you're not gong to be hurt that your guy might be flirting around and possibly banging other girls and by all means continue, but it's about parity and treating others how you treat them, which to him means no you..so tell him bye bye.
Darren Steez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2017, 10:12 AM   #19
Established Member

If I were you I would make my own plans with my own friends and have the time of my life. Don't even tell him about your plans just make them and have a ball.
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2017, 9:28 PM   #20
Established Member

Spring break is a few months away....probably single by then or he's banking on it.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2017, 9:39 PM   #21
Established Member

You've just learned that he doesn't really take your relationship that seriously.

He is prioritizing partying and having fun, and surely they've been planning this for at least a few weeks. You were not included in this process at all, and he doesn't seem to care much that you're not going.

Sorry OP, but I feel you were left out (by him) for a reason.
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote