Baby father blocked me because he got caught by the girl he was " talking to"?

We were still chilling and messing around. He kept on telling me the girl was a friend but they did date before. Long story short I was going to go over his house and the girl pulled up. My baby's father tried so much to explain to the girl that we have nothing more going on. The next morning he sent me a text saying that I'm not going to be around anymore and that if the even occurs and she ask me if something was going on then he wants me to be the one to tell her no. I told him that he was nothing but a liar and it was not my business to tell her anything. After I sent the message he blocked me. I then called and I told him why can't he just be honest and tell her and he told me to just " keep my ******* mouth shut" I feel bad I feel like guilty for being around him because he was really rude and mean and now I think that he has always just had me around as a teddy bear. The day before the girl pulled up and we had sex. He told me that he loved me and no matter who he is with I will always hold a special place. Then the day after that happened he was telling me to forget what he said and how she wants nothing else to do with him. I told him that why did he have me around if he was talking to her?

He has you around for extra sex because he knows you'll give it to him. He probably does love you and you hold a special place because you are his child's mother. He definitely is not in love with you. The fact that he would have sex with you and expect you to deny it so he can hold on to this other girl is beyond disrespectful. Why are you still having sex with him?

The day before the girl pulled up and we had sex. He told me that he loved me and no matter who he is with I will always hold a special place. Then the day after that happened he was telling me to forget what he said and how she wants nothing else to do with him. I told him that why did he have me around if he was talking to her?

Because he could, and you bought that "forever" line like so many people have before you and will do so after you.

As lame and ancient as that line it there is always an age group that will hear it for the first time and believe it.

Don't be too hard on yourself, because as I always say "Girls want a lot of things from one guy, and guys want one thing from a lot of girls".

In the future, if you hear that line from another guy, do yourself a favor and get an STD test and run screaming into the night away from him.

• Like 1

Girls...............never, ever, ever, have a child - purposely, because I know unplanned things happen - with a man who is not married to you. I knew this thread would be a disaster just from the title alone. You refer to him as your "baby daddy". Sorry dear, but that's meaningless. I mean, you are his child's mother and that means something of course, but if you can't even call him a boyfriend, let alone a husband, it should be a huge red flag right there. He's using you, you're letting him, and the girl he is seeing probably isn't stupid either, she just wants sex as much as the next one.

You've learned what a jerk is all about. Dear, as a man, let me tell you, these guys don't change their spots, ever. He'll be this way when he's 50. So now you know what NOT to look for, so go out there and get a nice guy, there are lots of them.

So he's cutting ties with his child?

How many kids does he have floating around.

Please do yourself a favour and get your life in order. Be an example to your child and find a better man.