LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating > Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

My wife hit on by a guy who thought she was 10 years younger

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th December 2016, 9:02 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrReplyInRhymes View Post
I really can't imagine a feeling better than what you just described. That pride of having the love of a woman who is desired by others, and her refusal to even entertain the other guy is even better.

Really, an attractive wife getting hit on goes with the territory. If he insists, her turning him down in front of you with a kiss, or loving eyes on you when she says "I have a man, but thank you for the compliment" is such a great feeling. That feeling is euphoric, at least for me.

When she stares at him while standing next to you refusing to touch you, winking at him, secretly exchanging numbers, etc....not so much.
Yes I agree. My wife has never been shy to let on she is happily married. And yes, it is a turn-on. A loyal wife who I still find as sexy as the day I met her is a tough find.
Clockwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th January 2017, 8:51 PM   #17
Established Member

My husband wouldn't take it well, so I never tell him about such things .... except once this guy didn't realise I was with my H and he was moving in. I wanted to send him a telepathic message, but it wasn't to be.

I then realised I had to stop it and said "Sorry, I'm married. This is my husband"

My husband was a bit frosty with me for a while.

The guy was after a wife (it was at a traditional/cultural wedding), so it was somewhat flattering that he thought me, mother of 3 was a likely bride.

'If a man wants a woman to be an angel, he must first create a heaven for her. Angels do not live in hell'
sandylee1 is offline   Reply With Quote