Bring girlfriend over while family is out of town

My family is holidaying in a neighbouring country until next wednesday. For certain reasons i couldn't join them.

My girlfriend and I study in the same varsity but she is currently back home in another province, about 5 hours away.

I'm trying to convince her to take a bus to come stay with me while my family is away and then leave the day before. I don't usually do things like that but I haven't seen her in a month and it could be another month before i see her again.

Would it be a good idea for her to come or is it too risky?

Ahh... you plan to turn your family home into a love nest and then be all innocent and naïve by the time your family gets home, eh? :p :p You tricky devil, you :cool:. My advice is to give yourself time enough to clean up the mess before mum and pop get home. My friend did something like this back in his Uni days, but got busted...big time. Let's just say he forgot to clean off certain :love: bodily fluids :love: from a certain window in the parent's bedroom, where he and the girlfriend were sleeping...<yuck>.

• Author

Posted in the wrong thread by mistake, but thanks for the reply.

I wouldn't use the main room, it just seems like a great opportunity to spend some time together. I also wouldn't make such a huge mess. But my natural risk averseness is making me very wary of the whole thing

I'd do it. Why not. It's the holidays, a girl you love. Put her on the bus half a day before your family comes back, that's more than enough time to tidy up. Don't be so afraid of things :) No risk no fun

My family is holidaying in a neighbouring country until next wednesday. For certain reasons i couldn't join them.

My girlfriend and I study in the same varsity but she is currently back home in another province, about 5 hours away.

I'm trying to convince her to take a bus to come stay with me while my family is away and then leave the day before. I don't usually do things like that but I haven't seen her in a month and it could be another month before i see her again.

Would it be a good idea for her to come or is it too risky?

What are you, 12?

Let me tell you a little story about a similar situation when I was in high school...

When I was a Junior in High school between 16 and Seventeen years old, my parents went out of town for a week and i had the house to myself. I decided i was was gong to have a party and have some girls over as well and try to charm the pants off of them.

Suffice it to say I was able to do just that over the course of a few days. When all your friends know you are alone in a house with a liquor cabinet you tend to have a lot of friends who adore you until they drink all the booze and leave.

Anyway, back then I wasn't the most hygenic of teens. I used protection when I was having sex but being I was wasted for a few days I didn't exactly have a lot of great decision making skills, thus over the course of that week I bedded more than on girls and was not really think about where i was going to dispose of my condoms.

I thought I had gotten rid of them, an my parents came home after a week to find that something was off, because like the idiot I was, there was no liquor in the house at all, because me and my week long friends had pretty much drank the house dry.

Anyway, when I was trying to clean the house before they came home I was picking things out of the wastebaskets. Since i had nosy neighbors I was hesitant to run out to the garbage dumpsters and dump a plethora of large bags in them.

So like any stupid teenager I decided i was going to store some of the garbage in my closet...on the top shelf as a matter of fact, until I could figure out a way to get it out of the house.

Of course I forgot about it for a few days, and it began to smell.

So my mother noticed there was a foul smell emanating from my bedroom while I was at school, and my mother went to investigate.

She went into my closet, saw a huge bag of garbage on my top shelf. She started to grab at it and the bag fell off the shelf an sadly I had not secured the top of the bag very well, so it's contents spilled on my mother.

I got home that day after school to find my mother furious at me. I acted like I knew nothing about what ha taken lace, but then my mother proceeded to produce my used rubbers in front of me.

You see, in my stupidity and failure to take out the garbage, the condoms were on the top of the garbage in the bag, and when the contents spilled out on my mother, she got a facefull of latex coated with my a combination of "essence' of myself and a young woman. And one of them fell right on top of her head.

In later years it was the stuff that my mother would bring up jokingly and would laugh, but it took many many years for her to make light of it. It's not every day you go into your son's closet investigating poor housekeeping and get a slap of dried sperm for a unique reward.

The above story is 100 percent true.

Do yourself a favor and just get a room, you don't want any used rubbers falling from the sky on your mom. That is kind of hard to explain away.

Happy Holidays!