Sooooo...I found out that my boyfriend of 3 weeks cheated. He always acts super weird and funny about his phone and one night I went through his phone while he was sleep and he was texting about 3 girls asking for booty pictures, telling them they're beautiful. Worst part is me and him went to a event together as a couple and one of the girls that was there is one of the girls he's been talking to. He even asked one girl could he take her out the dinner or lunch. I really don't know what to do. I never seen this coming not this soon not ever but here I am and I don't wanna leave because I like him more then I've ever liked someone but I don't think I can get over it. Am I wrong for going through his phone? Am I overreacting since it was just a text??? (I'm 19 and his 28)

Girl you can't have him all to yourself and you can't make him. So you either share him with all these other ladies (which I would never recommend) or do the right thing and dump this guy. Sorry hun, he has no intention of making you his one and only. His behavior should tell you he doesn't give a rat's ass about you, and that he is just using you.

Cookie, this guy is a player.....

You are crazy to not dump this guy! 3 weeks - send him packing and never talk to him again.

He will learn you are not a door mat and too good for his sorry ass.

Lots of men out there, you know you deserve someone who only has eyes for you.

Sooooo...I found out that my boyfriend of 3 weeks cheated. He always acts super weird and funny about his phone and one night I went through his phone while he was sleep and he was texting about 3 girls asking for booty pictures, telling them they're beautiful. Worst part is me and him went to a event together as a couple and one of the girls that was there is one of the girls he's been talking to. He even asked one girl could he take her out the dinner or lunch. I really don't know what to do. I never seen this coming not this soon not ever but here I am and I don't wanna leave because I like him more then I've ever liked someone but I don't think I can get over it. Am I wrong for going through his phone? Am I overreacting since it was just a text??? (I'm 19 and his 28)

Sweetie, if you're calling him your boyfriend at 3 weeks, you need to step back and breathe. Have you two actually "declared" exclusivity/bf-gf?

Just because you "date" someone for a couple of weeks, it doesn't mean you are a couple and each of you is free to date others until that conversation happens.

If you're being intimate with him, you owe it to yourself to raise the question about exclusivity and that you don't want to do that anymore if he is still dating other women and sleeping with them as well. You need to be prepared for him to tell you that he doesn't want exclusivity with you and prepare to move on since you have developed deeper feelings.

And, yes, you are wrong to go through his phone. If you have suspicions, you address them with him. You simply say that you aren't seeing anyone else now and want to focus on him and then let him talk. You don't have to tell him you went through his phone, but if he asks you should be honest.

At three weeks, it's really early to call him your boyfriend anyway. Dating is a process, not an event. Have you been intimate with him and when did that first happen?

• Like 1

Drop him. Listen to your gut telling you that you won't get over it. I dealt with a similar situation recently and I left, despite how much I liked him. Kills the trust. If he truly cared about you, he wouldn't jeopardize the relationship. Especially a new one.

• Like 1