Girlfriend seeing her ex and guy friend

Hello everyone I need help. So here is a back story I'll keep it short I have been dating my girlfriend for almost a year now and during the time we were together I have never doubted her and took the leap of faith and trusted her. She would always reassure me and say that I don't have anything to worry about. We became official on November 2015 and on August of 2016 I found out that she lied to me about seeing her ex and they went out to the bar and ate after. She told me that she was with her cousin and on that night I asked her why she didn't call me back and she snapped and said that I was be overly protective. I eventually confronted her about that incident and said she was being stupid and immature. I love this girl and we have been through a lot and I told her I need to know if there is anything else you need to tell me before we move on. She said no. Fast forward in the month of October of 2016 I got second information from her friend about my girlfriend would see her ex multiple times while we were dating and she would see this guy that works at bar. He is DJ and I guess he has a crush on her. My girlfriend would go see my ex and she would be the one to reach out to him. She would go over to his house in the middle of night while I was at work pulling overtime to pay for rent while she was living with me. She would also see her "friend" and hang out with him and go over to his house. I also found out that she told her ex and her guy friend that she was single while she was with me. I am so hurt and I can't believe she did all of this. Her response was that she was selfish and she put me second. I don't know if she cheated on me or not. What I should I do ?

• Like 1

Welcome to Loveshack.

Do you really want to be with someone who is habitually dishonest?

Its up to you if you want to give her another chance, but I wouldn't.

Take care.

• Like 2
We became official on November 2015 and on August of 2016 I found out that she lied to me about seeing her ex and they went out to the bar and ate after. She told me that she was with her cousin and on that night I asked her why she didn't call me back and she snapped and said that I was be overly protective.
Fast forward in the month of October of 2016 I got second information from her friend about my girlfriend would see her ex multiple times while we were dating and she would see this guy that works at bar. He is DJ and I guess he has a crush on her. My girlfriend would go see my ex and she would be the one to reach out to him. She would go over to his house in the middle of night while I was at work pulling overtime to pay for rent while she was living with me. She would also see her "friend" and hang out with him and go over to his house. I also found out that she told her ex and her guy friend that she was single while she was with me.
Her response was that she was selfish and she put me second. I don't know if she cheated on me or not.?
She regularly lies to you, sneaks around to see other men including telling you that she is with her cousin when she is with these other men, goes alone to these other men's homes in the middle of the night, tells these other men that she is single so that they will feel free to treat her like a date, admits that she puts you second, and you have to ask if she is cheating on you? Studies on cheating show that in only 3% percent of the cases do you ever catch a cheating partner in the act of having sex with the person that they are cheating with. For the other 97% of the cases proof of cheating consists of catching them doing exactly what you have caught her doing.

She is playing you the fool so that she can live with you and have you pay for most of the expenses. You need to man up and throw her out. Let the guy at the bar support her as she chases after her ex.

Edited by Try
  • Like 2

Even though you are posting here, I think you already know what the answer to your question is, right? So what is stopping you from following through?

• Like 2

Tell her to go and live there.

But seriously you know the answer to your own question?

What do you think you should do?

• Like 2

You know what is going on...

She is not cheating with one guy, she is screwing 2 different guys while you work overtime to pay the rent.

Pack her stuff and put it outside your house so she can pick it up and never speak to her again.

Why do you need us to tell you that?

• Like 2
Hello everyone I need help. So here is a back story I'll keep it short I have been dating my girlfriend for almost a year now and during the time we were together I have never doubted her and took the leap of faith and trusted her. She would always reassure me and say that I don't have anything to worry about. We became official on November 2015 and on August of 2016 I found out that she lied to me about seeing her ex and they went out to the bar and ate after. She told me that she was with her cousin and on that night I asked her why she didn't call me back and she snapped and said that I was be overly protective. I eventually confronted her about that incident and said she was being stupid and immature. I love this girl and we have been through a lot and I told her I need to know if there is anything else you need to tell me before we move on. She said no. Fast forward in the month of October of 2016 I got second information from her friend about my girlfriend would see her ex multiple times while we were dating and she would see this guy that works at bar. He is DJ and I guess he has a crush on her. My girlfriend would go see my ex and she would be the one to reach out to him. She would go over to his house in the middle of night while I was at work pulling overtime to pay for rent while she was living with me. She would also see her "friend" and hang out with him and go over to his house. I also found out that she told her ex and her guy friend that she was single while she was with me. I am so hurt and I can't believe she did all of this. Her response was that she was selfish and she put me second. I don't know if she cheated on me or not. What I should I do ?

You already know the answer, I guess you just needed some reassurance that you are about to do the right thing, am I right...Yes?

I could have written your story 30 years ago with the exception of my fiance telling me she was just being stupid or any mutual friends informing me what was going on behind my back.

And back then Dj's actually were on the radio... so yes ..ancient History lol

I did not have the advantage of knowledge beforehand...

You do.

And you already know. You know that you must "release her to her destiny"

Loosely translated as "Kick her ass out of your house Today and let her be DJ PeePant's problem".

Seriously, do you even want to be with a girl that can get startsruck by a Retard with a Fubu Track Suit and some fake gold around his neck?

Think about that..A DEE JAY..

A Fricking DEE JAY

She might as well be cheating on you with a Break Dancer...

Get rid of her, and start anew. This one is a no brainer.

• Like 3